Juventus nominated for the worst jersey! (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
not surprised..nike :fero:
this is probably coz Juve toured in US pre-season..

anyway, it's americans :dontcare: :yawn: no offence Josh n Serge n Mayood and Hwianafkcaov and IceBlu etc

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Actually, I like Page 2 very much. They have some great writers and the articles are mostly very funny. I give it a thumb up :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
    am i the only one who thinks the pink jersey is actually very nice. oh btw deej, i went to nike shop in one utama today to check all of juve's merchandise- it will all cost me RM 731. bloody hell.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    am i the only one who thinks the pink jersey is actually very nice. oh btw deej, i went to nike shop in one utama today to check all of juve's merchandise- it will all cost me RM 731. bloody hell.
    here all jerseys for this season cost about 490 HKD (~60 US)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    hehehe ! as they say, no publicity is bad publicity ;)

i personally like the Pink jersey.... its not my favorite, but its definitley not "gay".

Madrid's purple jersey few seasons ago- Now THAT was a disgrace.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    In latin Espn,, there is a show called "fuera de juego" (offside in english)..... and they dedicated a bloq just to talk about ugly kits.

The first one was the Juve pink jersey... They said that Juventus were like a bunch of ice creams, that they only needed a BARBIE and a pink car to be like walking toys.
    They talked about deportivo´s ugly kersey and valencia´s old orane jersey.

IMO the only ones that thing the shirt is ugly,, are the media... because at least here in my country... most of the people think that the jersey is very cool!!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)