Juventus Next Gen (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Giovanni Daffara is gonna be an interesting player to follow this season, as he's expected to be the starting GK for next gen. He's only 18, was the primavera starter last season (as well as youth league) before making cameos with next gen. I've only background watched him but the scouting report on him suggests a lot of potential: mature for his age, good with his feet, tall, athletic, and good in penalty situations (saved 3/7 last season)

He got called up for the tour so hopefully he gets some minutes, but even if he doesnt, he'll be someone to keep an eye on as the season progresses. Maybe he develops into that young backup we're looking for.
We had a young back up in Israel before he was sent to sporting. Its hard being a young backup keeper.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
Israel was nothing special and they didnt have room for him. If Daffara is good there will be room for him in 2024.
I agree on Israel we sold him for 1-2M to Benfica, good profit. But Daffara will be loaned to Serie A/B team. It is really hard to get into first team of a topclub as a young goalie. You can't permit a mistake in a match as a keeper. Most keepers break through in lower tier teams. For example: Oblak, Courtois, Lloris, Ter Stegen, Allison, Ederson et cetera.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree on Israel we sold him for 1-2M to Benfica, good profit. But Daffara will be loaned to Serie A/B team. It is really hard to get into first team of a topclub as a young goalie. You can't permit a mistake in a match as a keeper. Most keepers break through in lower tier teams. For example: Oblak, Courtois, Lloris, Ter Stegen, Allison, Ederson et cetera.
It was actually more like 600k but with a substantial sell on clause.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
loaning him out is fine

Apr 9, 2015
- Atalanta will be the second club with a U23 team in Serie C next season. Another pro for Italian football, one of the best youth academies and they loan out around 20/30 players each season so the could use a U23.

- We bought or loanded (Transfermarkt don't know) Palumbo from Udinese, 21 year old midfielder.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We already had him on loan. Latino dude from Norway.

And yeah Atalanta and Roma the two clubs that should had U23 long time ago. Their academy is stacked usually.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bizarre one. Hopefully a buyback clause.

What an experience that'll be for a 19 year old.
I'm worried about our depth at CB. Whos even projected to start for next gen this season? Looks like Huijsen could get promoted. Riccio needs to take the next step at a higher level. Muharemovic is interesting but was pretty much injured all last season. Who else is there?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm worried about our depth at CB. Whos even projected to start for next gen this season? Looks like Huijsen could get promoted. Riccio needs to take the next step at a higher level. Muharemovic is interesting but was pretty much injured all last season. Who else is there?
Fiumanó, Nonno Poli and Muharemovic I think, with Huijsen between the squads. If he goes over the games threshold (unlikely) then they can promote someone or sign in Jan.

Jun 16, 2020
I heard that he had a good Euro’s, but have to say at the normal U19 club games he never specifically caught my eyes.

Seems that were monetising on the guys who won the Euro’s, 2 of the 3 already left.

I remain at my initial thought that selling Turco is a mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Rumoured 4m for Dellavalle, good money

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)