Juventus Next Gen (66 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tomorrow the official status of #Zanimacchia at #Cremonese : the 1998 class will leave #Juventus with the formula of the loan with obligation to redeem
[Mirko Nicolino]

- - - Updated - - -

OFFICIAL | Luca Zanimacchia on loan to @USCremonese .

Good luck!

#Under23

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The guy I’m most interested in with the u23 this season is Tarik Muharemovic. I know others on here have seen him play, and there’s pretty much been only good things written about him, so he’s definitely gonna be one to watch. He’s also left footed, which may help him get looks with the first team at some point.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Under23 | Friendly Reggiana

1️⃣1️⃣ | Starting XI ⚪️⚫️
Senko, Barbieri, Verduci, Barrenechea, Nzouango Bikien, Stramaccioni, Iocolano, Sersanti, Da Graca, Compagnon, Iling-Junior

#ForzaJuve

On the bench
Raina, Ratti, Mule, Bonetti, Minelli, Sekulov, Turicchia, Cerri, Pecorino, Lipari, Rafia, Cotter

[Juventus FC Youth]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-08-25_16-25-23.jpg

✅ UFFICIALE | Michele Besaggio è un nuovo calciatore della Juventus U23. Il ragazzo arriva in prestito con diritto di riscatto dal Genoa.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
BTW I just wanna say how laughable it is that we run an under-23 team in 2022.

These are full-grown men being treated as children. If somebody is on the books at age 22 and they aren't in the first team squad they simply haven't made the cut, goodbye and good luck in Serie B, maybe Serie A when you're over 30.

Edit actually it's even worse. If you're age 21 on the books at Juventus and we're paying you to play in Serie C then you are absolutely 100% not good enough and why the hell are you stealing money from us? Same for age 20, 19, 18 or whatever.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
BTW I just wanna say how laughable it is that we run an under-23 team in 2022.

These are full-grown men being treated as children. If somebody is on the books at age 22 and they aren't in the first team squad they simply haven't made the cut, goodbye and good luck in Serie B, maybe Serie A when you're over 30.

25 years old. He was homeless, and he fought to make it in the G League. He eventually ended up winning the G League MVP and joining the 76ers (shoutout to @ALC ). It's never too late to chase your dreams.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I really want to be excited for this, but how we're allegedly looking to loan out at least one of our promising "young" midfielders while the starters aren't doing well makes it impossible to take this seriously.

And if I feel like that, how would players feel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)