Juventus Next Gen (17 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still hedging my bets on Chibozo, injuries permitting. He's built like a tank and very explosive, which always worries me.

Omic, Muharemovic and Maressa also favourites.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Still hedging my bets on Chibozo, injuries permitting. He's built like a tank and very explosive, which always worries me.

Omic, Muharemovic and Maressa also favourites.
yeah maybe, I just don't have the same optimism with this years primavera as I did last year. I was confident Miretti, Soule, Barrenechea, and De Winter would be legitimate prospects. I don't feel that way about anyone in the primavera this year. We'll see.

Jun 16, 2020
yeah maybe, I just don't have the same optimism with this years primavera as I did last year. I was confident Miretti, Soule, Barrenechea, and De Winter would be legitimate prospects. I don't feel that way about anyone in the primavera this year. We'll see.
Citi, Mulazzi, Solberg (haven’t seen him yet, injured?), Turco and Turichia have shown good things. Although Solberg is seen as a nice prospect, the only one I personally haven’t seen.

While discussing the U19 we ave to take in consideration that they’re one of the youngest teams in the competition. We’re filled with 17 year olds, and we’re doing great in that regard.

U23 has more known talents indeed.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Interesting setup today for the u23. Running a 343. Wonder if that’s reflective of Allegris plans. I remember last year all the formations were reflective of the senior squads.

Jun 16, 2020
Hans subs in for his debut, 2 minutes later scores a goal.
After being injured for two seasons. Poor guy. He could potentially still make it, but personally I always have my doubts. It will be a hard a long way considering he’s still in Serie C now.

In general we have so many interesting prospects, it’s easy to point out the obvious ones but I’m really looking forward to the coming years. Hopefully we make good use of it, be it in financial advantages or effectively implementing the players in the first team.

Its crazy realizing that Ake already has CL experience, Soule gets selected for the Argentinian team, that we delivered up to 6 players for Italy U19 about a year ago, etc. I think that we never achieved such heights in our youth sector. And yet it stays pretty much under the radar for most Juve fans as we basically don’t win any trophies besides the Serie C Coppa.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
After being injured for two seasons. Poor guy. He could potentially still make it, but personally I always have my doubts. It will be a hard a long way considering he’s still in Serie C now.

In general we have so many interesting prospects, it’s easy to point out the obvious ones but I’m really looking forward to the coming years. Hopefully we make good use of it, be it in financial advantages or effectively implementing the players in the first team.

Its crazy realizing that Ake already has CL experience, Soule gets selected for the Argentinian team, that we delivered up to 6 players for Italy U19 about a year ago, etc. I think that we never achieved such heights in our youth sector. And yet it stays pretty much under the radar for most Juve fans as we basically don’t win any trophies besides the Serie C Coppa.
only reason Hans is in serie C is because he was rehabbing an injury. I expect him to get loaned out somewhere in January. And if he doesn’t he may as well train with the senior squad. He has no business in serie C anymore.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
One of the on loan players of Juventus that is performing amazingly is certainly the Italo-Albanese Giacomo Vrioni, who scored 7 goals in 11 games between Austrian league and cup with WSG Tirol.

#PanoramicaGiovani

[@AroundJuventus]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
One of the on loan players of Juventus that is performing amazingly is certainly the Italo-Albanese Giacomo Vrioni, who scored 7 goals in 11 games between Austrian league and cup with WSG Tirol.

#PanoramicaGiovani

[@AroundJuventus]
He’s gonna get plusvalenza’d so hard next summer.

But yeah, he’s got one of the most powerful shots I’ve seen recently. It’s a legitimate weapon. Nice to see him developing at a higher level. He’s a little old for a prospect but he’s still interesting because it’s not like we’re completely set at his position.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Didn’t watch today but De Winter got the highest grade after Soule. He’s been the most consistent and is allegedly on Allegris radar.

Also Ake has moved to wingback and has supposedly elevated his game there.

Jun 16, 2020
Never realized it, but according to transfermarkt Vitesse bought Frederiksen for 1.8m, I always thought it was a loan.

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/nikolai-baden-frederiksen/profil/spieler/400550

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Ake is one of the most consistent players so far this season, and with Danilo’s injury in mind I wouldn’t be surprised if he will be selected for the first team at some point in the next games.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Never realized it, but according to transfermarkt Vitesse bought Frederiksen for 1.8m, I always thought it was a loan.

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/nikolai-baden-frederiksen/profil/spieler/400550

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Ake is one of the most consistent players so far this season, and with Danilo’s injury in mind I wouldn’t be surprised if he will be selected for the first team at some point in the next games.
I think de winter is more likely. Allegri played him at RB in preseason and he’s more defensive minded than Ake. I think he’s more deserving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)