Juventus Next Gen (19 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How is midfield and attack going to line up now with Dabo and Aké? I'm guessing something like this in terms of depth in the 3-4-2-1;

CM - Ranocchia, Peeters, Fagioli, [Troiano], Leone
RM - Di Pardo, Wesley, Barbieri
LM - Felix Correia, Aké, Dabo
AM - Rafia, Fagioli, Aké, Dabo
CF - [Vrioni], Brighenti, (Pecorino), Marqués

Seems like the squad is heavy in the AM/winger department now. We already have three options for RM or I would suggest Aké there, as he seems to also play that side in his YT videos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How is midfield and attack going to line up now with Dabo and Aké? I'm guessing something like this in terms of depth in the 3-4-2-1;

Seems like the squad is heavy in the AM/winger department now. We already have three options for RM or I would suggest Aké there, as he seems to also play that side in his YT videos.
The team really needs a goal scoring CF from what I have seen

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not official yet but maybe something in the next couple of days. They rejected our initial offer last week.
hopefully they get that done and forget Scamacca (unless they’re willing to do it without including Fagioli)

Scamacca would barely play this season, that’s a move for the future, and I think Pecorino is good enough to play in serie A eventually.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
hopefully they get that done and forget Scamacca (unless they’re willing to do it without including Fagioli)

Scamacca would barely play this season, that’s a move for the future, and I think Pecorino is good enough to play in serie A eventually.
I don't think the two deals will be related at all. Pecorino is a 19 year old who has played a handful of Serie C games.

Shame Vrioni got injured as he had a chance to play some minutes in Serie A recently.

Jun 16, 2020

Team looks more than complete, we really needed some new players because it was a mess last month. Not sure what to expect now to be honest.

Ake has 30 minutes of CL experience in 4 actual games, not the best track record but kind of strange to see a guy like that in Serie C at (already) 20 years of age. Video’s on YouTube aren’t very convincing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.tuttosport.com/news/cal..._juve_tutte_le_cifre_dell_affare_con_il_genoa

Plusvalenza all over the place. It seems to be the main purpose right now for this team.
From the last few years for players from the youth system up to U23, capital gains, or positive economic effect, as the club calls it;

Spinazzola €26.6m
Kean €22.5m
Audero €19.9m
Portanova €9.6m
Cerri €8.4m
Tongya €8m
Romagna €7.6m
Petrelli €7.6m
Moreno €7.6m
Matheus €7m
Muratore €6.8m
Lirola €6.7m
Cassata €6.6m
Mavididi €6m
Donis €4m
Kaly Sene €4m
Andersson €3.7m
Rogerio €3.4m
Mancuso €3.2m
Monzialo €2.1m
Kanoute €2.1m
Tello €1.9m
Vitale €1.9m
Caligara €1.9m
Loria €1.8m
Pinelli €1.8m
Mattiello €1.7m
Francofonte €1.6m
Macek €1.6m
Tripaldelli €1.4m
Ganz €1.3m
Leali €1.1m

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I watched the game and then I watched the youtube video you posted.
I really didnt remember him being as good as the youtube video suggests.
Maybe I missed something when watching live. He did some very nice things for a youngster.

Anyone to watch for from the U-23 side (except for Correia and Fagioli)?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I watched the game and then I watched the youtube video you posted.
I really didnt remember him being as good as the youtube video suggests.
Maybe I missed something when watching live. He did some very nice things for a youngster.

Anyone to watch for from the U-23 side (except for Correia and Fagioli)?
i rewatched some of the game and if look at him individually u can see he is good. midfield work usually goes unnoticed

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Ranocchia. Maybe even Di Pardo. I like Vrioni too but he broke his leg.
Hope that Ake kid gonna shine - He played in Ligue 1 and CL so he should find more confidence. Judging from youtube I hope he understands he will need to pass the ball more often here or he will get nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)