Juventus Next Gen (27 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
serie c playoffs are so damn hard though

lecce suffered big time for years and years, and they always had decent, experienced players in their squad

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm pretty sure we have next to no chance of getting through the play-offs this season, it's too early. At least with Monza gone it leaves the rest as an even playing field for next season.

The U23 disadvantage by default will always be youth, but the team also has resources the majority in the league does not have.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Finally had some time to see the match, Paratici and Claudio Chiellini were in the stands to see the game. I like that. Apparently Paratici visits a lot of U19/U23 games, I didn’t know that.

We eliminated 6 teams before winning the final, but the last official U23 game was 4 months ago.

I general a difficult match, a lot of small mistakes and we were bad in attacking. Defensively very good. We started defending from the 60th minute to grind out the win. Before we were superior in our passing games, but as said, you could see that they didn’t play for a while.

Had a good match. Technically he remains one of our most talented players, had almost a assist with his left foot, gave a great cross. It says a lot that he’s been going back and forward to U19 and U23 to play the most important matches in both teams.
In regards to Fagioli I'd love to see him loaned out and then return to the first team if he does well

rainhard

May 5, 2004
https://www.juventibus.com/cherubini-dirigente-juventus-under-23-fagioli-nicolussi-caviglia/

Interesting read. Cherubini says that the goal of the U23 squad is to develop 4 or 5 players who could play a role in the first team, players who can compete at Serie A or CL level, and the U23 squad isn’t created to just merely boost our finances.

He’s saying that Fagioli and Caviglia are interesting talents.
Yeah for Atalanta, and we used that money to shop player overseas

Jun 16, 2020
Sorry guys I have it on tv here.. Missed the first 20 minutes.

First half just finished. Based on the first half we should win this. Padova almost didn’t reached our half.

Fagioli by far the best player. Accurate pass from 50/60 meters, won the ball once at the midfield line and tried to score with a shot from there (went over tho but I loved the effort). And besides those nice things, everything he did was good. Looked far better in form compared to the Coppa final.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini and Paratici are at the stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

... Fagioli red card 45 seconds into the second half.

- - - Updated - - -

Zanimacchia 1-0 with a Dybala like free kick vs Atletico

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)