Juventus Next Gen (50 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventus snatch Arsenal striker

Juventus have reportedly agreed a €2m swoop for Arsenal youth team and England Under-20 star Stephy Mavididi.

According to Sportitalia and Sky Sport Italia, he already underwent a medical in Turin.

Mavididi only recently turned 20 and will play in the new Juventus B team, which from this season will be allowed to take part in the Italian third division.

He spent last season on loan at Charlton Athletic and has three goals in three caps for England at Under-20 level.

https://www.football-italia.net/126299/juventus-snatch-arsenal-striker

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Saw a bit of him last season, bit of a poor man's Mbappé, lacking some end product like a lot of similar winger-striker types. Also got a hamstring injury, which badly affects this type of player.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark - how many overage players will we include? Nocchi and Alcibiade will be very useful in key positions, from the system, I think Emmanuello is classed as one too? He will be important.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Saw a bit of him last season, bit of a poor man's Mbappé, lacking some end product like a lot of similar winger-striker types. Also got a hamstring injury, which badly affects this type of player.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark - how many overage players will we include? Nocchi and Alcibiade will be very useful in key positions, from the system, I think Emmanuello is classed as one too? He will be important.
keeper + 3 is the rule I think.

OP
Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #68
    U23 squad has quite a few interesting players

Mavididi
    Toure
    Fernandes
    Beruatto
    Elizalde
    Yeah, our goal should always be getting promotion ASAP. Having B is already a big advantage, but having it play in Serie B where the level is quite good is absolutely brilliant.
    I guess we will know more about the level of this team once they get to play few games, but we have to go all in for promotion.

OP
    Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #79
    Excited about this guy, this is one of the transfers that i expected for the B team. Imo we will benefit greatly from the reserves - even if most of them wont manage to be starters for Juve I expect us to gain a small fortune from all this guys.
    Expect to see many of the B team players to be sold for figures around 5-10m in next few years. Marotta to recompra them all too.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Juve signed 6 or 7 new guys the last days for the Primavera/Juve U23.

I only expected Juve U23 to avoid relegation, but they seem to be going for the promotion.

The amount of players Juve has on its radar now, between main squad / loaned out players / players sold with recompra (official and unofficial) / U23 / primavera / loaned out primavera players is just absurd... we should have more than 120 players over 17 under contract/control. No kidding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 31)