Juventus Next Gen (18 Viewers)

OP
Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #42
    Probable line-up:

The new Juventus reality already has clear ideas: Del Favero in goal, blocked the departure of Beruatto, in attack in a bomber category.
    Programming. Word dear to the Old Lady who, after successfully landing in women's football, has given life to the second team that will bring the name Juventus Under 23. Coached by Mauro Zironelli, the new Juventus team will probably play the home matches at the " Moccagatta "from Alessandria. In this regard, still nothing official, but the leaders of the Continassa have started working on this track and should hit the mission without major problems.

With DAZN you will have over 100 Serie A matches in exclusive and the whole B Series IN STREAMING, LIVE AND ON DEMAND

Zironelli, who was supposed to coach Bari if he had not failed, will ply a quality team for the Serie C championship. In goal there will be Mattia Del Favero, while defender on the front left full confidence to Claudio Zappa and Pietro Beruatto, the latter tried in the last hours by Crotone, but destined to remain under the Mole as estimated by Max Allegri. The coach from Livorno, in fact, in the US tour had a chance to appreciate closely the qualities of the 19 year old side of Trieste.

Juventus B August 2018

Moral of the story: permanence. In midfield the highlights will be Leandro Fernandes, Simone Emmanuello (one return) and Idrissa Touré (taken from Werder Bremen). In attack, however, confirmed Marco Oliveri dall'Empoli and, at the same time, has already started the hunt for a bomber category. Like Andrea Brighenti ('87) of Cremonese, but the feeling is that the vice director of Juventus sports, Federico Cherubini, wants to ensure a younger profile.

Source: http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/calc...der-23-di-zironelli/erhxecjqdxei1hniwioja90iz

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
    Jan 6, 2009
    Yeah, but Serie C and B are so furious because of this. We are also the only team to create the B team.
    Here is more complete roster of our B team:
    GOALKEEPERS: Branescu, Busti, Del Favero, Marricchi, Nocchi
    DEFENDERS: Andersson, Barlocco, Beruatto, Coccolo, Del Fabro, Delli Carri, Kameraj, Parodi, Vogliacco, Zanandrea, Zappa
    MIDS: Di Pardo, Fernandes, Kastanos, Macek, Mosti, Mason, Pereira, Tamba M'Pinda, Toure
    ATTACK: Beltrame, Del Sole, Goh, Lanini, Olivieri, Pozzebon, Udoh
    King Udoh was supposed to be the next Moise Kean, but I see that he scored only one goal in Serie C. Besides, any name to fap about? Not really, huh? Great news anyway, just like the woman's team.

Wait, Tamba M'Pinda, I can fap to this :lol:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    The ones that interest me

Beruatto. Looked pretty decent on the US tour. Agnelli evidently likes him. With Spinazzola out, he’s pretty much one injury away from a call up.

Fernandes. Another guy that impressed me in preseason. Has the tools to be a regista.

Toure. Never seen him play but sounds intriguing

Where’s Fagioli?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    We'll figure something out. :D
    move to canada? :baus:

if you have any idea, please share. it looks like hungarian broadcasters found the new serie a package too expensive, so after like 15 years, i won't be able to follow juve matches on tv...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    strange to call the team Juventus U23 and then have Beltrame who is 25 :D however, if we do field an actual U23 team filled mostly with our Primavera, it's hard to see them get promoted to Serie B right away, it's not so often our youngsters succeed in the lower leagues

OP
    Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #52
    strange to call the team Juventus U23 and then have Beltrame who is 25 :D however, if we do field an actual U23 team filled mostly with our Primavera, it's hard to see them get promoted to Serie B right away, it's not so often our youngsters succeed in the lower leagues
    The problem with Serie C is that the most talented youngster shouldnt play there - its too weak league for 18 years old highly rated talent. Serie B is another thing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    The problem with Serie C is that the most talented youngster shouldnt play there - its too weak league for 18 years old highly rated talent. Serie B is another thing.
    well obviously our most talented ones like Bentancur, Mandragora, Kean or Orsolini are not going to play in Serie C and probably won't play in Serie B either

OP
    Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #54
    well obviously our most talented ones like Bentancur, Mandragora, Kean or Orsolini are not going to play in Serie C and probably won't play in Serie B either
    I dont even mean this type of players, but the guys like Favilli last year and best of 18-19 years old who are leaving primavera.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I think it's pretty normal to have one or two overage players in these squads, but generally it's U23. It's not our Primavera team though, those are U19 players (and increasingly younger). The purpose of this team is to bridge the gap between the Primavera and first team, rather than sending 30 players away each summer to all corners of Italy (and beyond) once they get too old, they continue with the Juventus philosophy and facilities, which will be easier than trying to integrate elsewhere.

This team might struggle because it is young, but individually I'd expect some players to be above standard for Serie C. I don't expect promotion, personally. A couple of players played at this level last year and a couple have played in Serie B, but a lot of these are green kids.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont even mean this type of players, but the guys like Favilli last year and best of 18-19 years old who are leaving primavera.
    Favilli last year was far above Serie C level.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I think it's pretty normal to have one or two overage players in these squads, but generally it's U23. It's not our Primavera team though, those are U19 players (and increasingly younger). The purpose of this team is to bridge the gap between the Primavera and first team, rather than sending 30 players away each summer to all corners of Italy (and beyond) once they get too old, they continue with the Juventus philosophy and facilities, which will be easier than trying to integrate elsewhere.

This team might struggle because it is young, but individually I'd expect some players to be above standard for Serie C. I don't expect promotion, personally. A couple of players played at this level last year and a couple have played in Serie B, but a lot of these are green kids.
    :tup:

OP
    Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #57

- - - Updated - - -

Favilli last year was far above Serie C level.
    Was talking about Serie B level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)