Juventus Next Gen (23 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Trabzonspor interested in Wesley, hopefully another 3/4m plusvalenza

Muratore, Portanova and Petrelli already made ~18m for us. I think it’s quite realistic to earn 15/17m per year with selling U23 players.

What’s the value of Frabotta at this moment. Probably something around 10m?

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Trabzonspor interested in Wesley, hopefully another 3/4m plusvalenza

Muratore, Portanova and Petrelli already made ~18m for us. I think it’s quite realistic to earn 15/17m per year with selling U23 players.

What’s the value of Frabotta at this moment. Probably something around 10m?
I doubt Tici would cash in on Frabotta just now. He'll stay at the very least until the end of the season IMO.

He could be sold later but what if Pirlo chooses him again over Pellegrini?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Knee injury to Rafia, cheek/eye socket injury for Israel. So Israel wiped him out and Rafia punched him?

Literally a day after he scored a Coppa winner :lol: His temper is a liability, he'll never make it at pro level.
Maybe he delivered a GTS on him..
anyway, happy to hear it was just a collision.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How amateurish, what did they use, Google translate?

"scontro di gioco" was the original Italian, which in the context would be a collision in a challenge in play.

There's me not surprised at all with Rafia throwing a dig at someone, lol.

Rafia fights only refs, he doesnt waste his times on lowly players :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I doubt Tici would cash in on Frabotta just now. He'll stay at the very least until the end of the season IMO.

He could be sold later but what if Pirlo chooses him again over Pellegrini?
As far as I remember Pirlo didn't pick Frabotta over Pellegrini.

Pellegrini wanted more consistent playing time so chose to go on loan, and Frabotta was promoted to his position.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fagioli and Coccolo are the only ones who are classed as homegrown. Rafia (Lyon), Portanova (Lazio), Frabotta (Genoa), Ranocchia (Perugia), Correia (Sporting), Di Pardo (SPAL), Wesley (Flamengo), Vrioni (Samp) are not.

I think if you sign players under 18 they can be classed as homegrown after a certain period of time, so I believe Dragusin, Ranocchia and Petrelli eventually could be. The others I don't think so. Maybe someone else could confirm.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looks like a replacement for Coccolo, if he does go to Serie B.

We've done lots of deals with Pro Vercelli over the years. Regularly a dozen players would move between the teams on permanent or loan deals each summer.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What happened to that one CB Juve got from serie B (maybe C) like two or three years ago, forgot his name but he then went to Sassuolo, even had some hype early on, then just disappeared.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At the time it was said we had a "verbal agreement" (yeah, I know) to bring him back for a fee but tbh he's not developed much so far. The same was said for Rogerio, Caligara, Tripaldelli and others so I don't read too much into it. The only one who was re-signed was Mandragora.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)