Juventus Next Gen (11 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I was reminded why i stopped watching this squad.

The best player was Riccio, and it wasnt close imo. Hes a lot better on the ball than I thought and is very steady. I dont think he did one thing wrong the whole game. He's ready for a higher level.

Huijsen was shaky early on then settled in. He's also good on the ball but his decision making isnt as good as Riccio's, but thats not a surprise considering his age. He could have and should have done better on their first goal. He did save a goal though late in the game.

Ake is so bad. Maybe hes still not fully back from his injury, but he does not look good, even at this level.

The player I cant stand is Compagnon, what a selfish jabroni. Two counters ended with him attampting a golazo outside the box while Juve had numbers with players on both flanks ready for a pass. He's like a shitty version of Soule.

The winning goal was 100% the goalies fault, who shanked a clearance

Probably wont be watching this squad again unless Yildiz and Nonge get promoted.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
We gave the match away. Quick goal out of nothing and a blunder in the second half. We responded very well to that first goal and I actually thought we had a very good first half, Sekulov impressed me. Technically he really improved but he remains a player without a end product. There’s still the return I’ll try to see it, won’t surprise me if we can turn this over

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We gave the match away. Quick goal out of nothing and a blunder in the second half. We responded very well to that first goal and I actually thought we had a very good first half, Sekulov impressed me. Technically he really improved but he remains a player without a end product. There’s still the return I’ll try to see it, won’t surprise me if we can turn this over
Sekulov just strikes me as the typical serie B player. Will flash here and there but nothing close to consistent and like you said no end product. I dont think thats something you really develop, you either have that or you dont. Probably why I'm a little down on Miretti, but its even worse with Sekulov because hes purely an attacking player.

Jun 16, 2020
The best player was Riccio, and it wasnt close imo. Hes a lot better on the ball than I thought and is very steady. I dont think he did one thing wrong the whole game. He's ready for a higher level.

Huijsen was shaky early on then settled in. He's also good on the ball but his decision making isnt as good as Riccio's, but thats not a surprise considering his age. He could have and should have done better on their first goal. He did save a goal though late in the game.
Besides his mistake, Huijsen indeed had a good game. For a defender of his height indeed very comfortable on the ball, I think that he could adapt well in any role in the defence, probably you’d like him more involved in the build up.

Riccio did good indeed. That tackle where he was 3vs1 on the counter was amazing. The club should decide what to do with him, he’s a very common face in the youth who maybe unexpectedly became good quite fast, he was a RB in the same team as Ranocchia and Fagioli but still plays in Serie C now. Either we loan him for the remaining season or we should promote him to the first team. He’ll be 21 next month so it’s useless to waste time here.

As a RB at a younger age he was pretty limited though. Defensively pretty sound but guys like Dragusin and Vlasenko made a better impression, although that could be due to the fact that he was supposedly playing out of position.

Jun 16, 2020
They made no jokes after yesterday

Nuovo rinforzo per la Juventus NextGen allenata da Mister Brambilla: dal Crotone arriva Gian Marco Crespi, portiere classe 2001, con la formula del prestito con diritto di riscatto. Il ragazzo ha già svolto le visite mediche nella giornata odierna.
[Marco Baridon]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Since we have a 15 pt deduction and Italy will be dammed to let us fight it...we have no chance of top 4.

Start playing all next Gen now, may as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Start prepping this kids for Serie C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)