Juventus Membership (10 Viewers)

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
I didn't buy any... was a little angel boy and thought I could still get them without having to wake up at 4AM my time. Any good places to watch the game outside? I'll be in North Italy during that week, considering making the trip to Torino for the day to see the city and enjoy the atmosphere
Have been in the same situation in 2017, booked the whole trip to Italy months before the game but missed the tickets on a general sale. It turned out to be OK since it was 0-0 draw with Barcelona on a group stage, not the most memorable match.
If it will be your first time in Turin you will enjoy it anyway. About the pubs - all of them would be crowded on a game day, get there at least couple hours before the start time, and still possible you would stand in front of TV as all seats would be full. I've been in the one called Six Nations on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II not so far from Porta Nuovo station - pretty good as I remember. Maybe locals could advise something else, or just check google maps around your location, most pubs should be packed with supporters.
Also, since you will be in the area, and you are interested in watching soccer and feel the atmosphere, you could consider going to one of the Serie A game in Milan (Milan-Lazio - 04/13, Inter-Roma - 04/20, both of them seem to have tickets for around 100 euro and less).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 15, 2019
Have been in the same situation in 2017, booked the whole trip to Italy months before the game but missed the tickets on a general sale. It turned out to be OK since it was 0-0 draw with Barcelona on a group stage, not the most memorable match.
If it will be your first time in Turin you will enjoy it anyway. About the pubs - all of them would be crowded on a game day, get there at least couple hours before the start time, and still possible you would stand in front of TV as all seats would be full. I've been in the one called Six Nations on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II not so far from Porta Nuovo station - pretty good as I remember. Maybe locals could advise something else, or just check google maps around your location, most pubs should be packed with supporters.
Also, since you will be in the area, and you are interested in watching soccer and feel the atmosphere, you could consider going to one of the Serie A game in Milan (Milan-Lazio - 04/13, Inter-Roma - 04/20, both of them seem to have tickets for around 100 euro and less).
Thanks mate!

I just got a guy who can sell me his tickets at nearly cost. Can I get in the stadium if the tickets are not in my name or is that a problem?

I got tickets to MIlan x Lazio but as a portuguese I really wanted to go see CR7 in champions league! I think i saw other recommendations for Six Nations too, appreciate the feedback!

Aug 1, 2003
Enjoy the match!
Sadly I won’t be going due to work exigencies. I burned 500 Euros and the tickets are still in my email inbox making me feel sadder each day.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to see if I can get the ticket names changed in case anyone wants to buy it but apparently they don’t allow that for CL under fan club allocations .. in serie a the name change will have to be from one member to the other

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sadly I won’t be going due to work exigencies. I burned 500 Euros and the tickets are still in my email inbox making me feel sadder each day.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to see if I can get the ticket names changed in case anyone wants to buy it but apparently they don’t allow that for CL under fan club allocations .. in serie a the name change will have to be from one member to the other
Sorry to hear that, that sucks.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm planning on going to a game in the next few months but my membership is expiring.

I think it will still be in date by the time they go on pre-sale but probably expire by the match day. Does anybody know if this is ok for buying pre-sale tickets?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I Didn't renew my B&W membership.
They sent me an email offering a 10% discount to continue. NO way!
They f*cking crazy with those ticket prices. Not to mention to have to call to buy them.

Add a plus that the economy of my country is going to hell devaluation at least of 40% in 1 year.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973F mediante Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Has anybody bought presale tickets this season?

There doesn't seem to be the option to call the membership helpline for tickets and ticketone will only sell with a tessera

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Has anybody bought presale tickets this season?

There doesn't seem to be the option to call the membership helpline for tickets and ticketone will only sell with a tessera
Which game specifically?
Afaik, they decide for each game individually whether or not the tessera is required for online sales.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Which game specifically?
Afaik, they decide for each game individually whether or not the tessera is required for online sales.
Leverkusen.

But it seems in the pre sale period the only way to get tickets online is to load onto your card. You can't do that with international membership.

Am I missing something on how to get them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)