Juventus Membership (36 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
thanks for the heads up. i already wrote a mail to the address posted on juve's site, but the domain is unregistered :D i also contacted the club via their website, no answer yet. i always found ways to get tickets so far, so i'm not worried, still, it's strange that in 2018, you can't simply activate a card online.
Yeah i know, it's so outdated, hate it. When you hear back via email could you please @ me on here and let me know the result too. Thanks man @s4tch

Buy on AliExpress.com

Schteinhord

Feb 10, 2011
Hi,

Could anyone help me with tickets? I have been a passionate Juve fan forever since i was a kid. I have never been to Turin to actually see a game in real life.. That's what i would love to do the April 20th home game against Fiorentina.

From what i've read all over the internet it seems difficult with the buying ticket process, nevertheless if you are not a member.. Anyone who has experience and would like to help a fellow fan?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hi,

Could anyone help me with tickets? I have been a passionate Juve fan forever since i was a kid. I have never been to Turin to actually see a game in real life.. That's what i would love to do the April 20th home game against Fiorentina.

From what i've read all over the internet it seems difficult with the buying ticket process, nevertheless if you are not a member.. Anyone who has experience and would like to help a fellow fan?
you'll be able to buy tickets on either the club's site or listicket (renamed ticketone lately). both require an account; registration is free. you might need a tessera (supporters' card), available from the club's site for 15€. to apply for a tessera, you'll need to id yourself, so be sure to have a pic of yourself and a scanned version of your passport/id card. you'll have your tessera in ~2-4 weeks. ticket sales start a couple of weeks before every match. for now, no ticket is available for the fiorentina game yet.

also, paying on ticketone isn't always straight forward. last time i went to a match, i could only checkout with paypal. (i have a visa and a mastercard too, neither worked.)

tessera:
https://www.juventus.com/en/registration/tessera.php

be sure to check these frequently for ticket availability:
https://sport.ticketone.it/search?text=serie a tim
https://www.juventus.com/en//tickets/prices-and-purchasing/index.php

good luck!

Schteinhord

Feb 10, 2011
Thank you so much man! Awesome, that is what i understood aswell after talking to " Around Turin". They said though that Tessera del tifoso card takes around 2 months. Not sure if that's true. Also that the Fiorentina match will guaranteed be sold out directly.

1. Do you know if Tessera card is valid only for a year period?
2.Also, do you know what this means? I could select between 3 alternative when picking a seat.

INTERO P WEB
140,00 €

UNDER 30 P WEB
95,00 €

DONNE P WEB
95,00 €

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why do tickets cost less for under 30?

Fucking wankers.
promotions and so on.
Some years ago there where some for Under 26.
Then Under 16

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much man! Awesome, that is what i understood aswell after talking to " Around Turin". They said though that Tessera del tifoso card takes around 2 months. Not sure if that's true. Also that the Fiorentina match will guaranteed be sold out directly.

1. Do you know if Tessera card is valid only for a year period?
2.Also, do you know what this means? I could select between 3 alternative when picking a seat.

INTERO P WEB
140,00 €

UNDER 30 P WEB
95,00 €

DONNE P WEB
95,00 €
yes it's a year period.
And you'd better order it right after the season is over cause it takes up to 3months to receive everything
Intero is standard ticket
Under 30 it's for people younger than 30years old (you're elegible till 29years old)

Donne means = women so it's a promotions only for women

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Now why would they say that?
Hint: to get you to buy tickets through them.

I dunno about it as I'm not an international member
Juventus - Torino will ofc sell out :)
Probably, not of course.

Why do people keep repeating the myth that we sell out most games? That is just not true anymore.
If I'm not mistaken, the Atletico game will be just the 2nd sold out game this season.

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
Hey there! First of all, big thanks for the extremely informative tread.

Could anybody provide updates about the current situation with the foreign members pre-emption phases sales for those who don't have tessera card?
It is still required to call in and go thru all this process? Or with transition to the new platform (ticketone instead listicket) things become more intuitive?
I had experience with the general sale for the last Atletico game, for about 30 minutes after start there were some tickets left. But for the next round I believe it would be even harder. Of course it will depend on the today's draw, and probably the prices too. I want to get membership and buy ticket confidently, but don't want to mess with calling hotline.

And one less important question - in the J1897 welcome pack this year there is an "authentic" jersey (aka field) or replica one?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hey there! First of all, big thanks for the extremely informative tread.

Could anybody provide updates about the current situation with the foreign members pre-emption phases sales for those who don't have tessera card?
It is still required to call in and go thru all this process? Or with transition to the new platform (ticketone instead listicket) things become more intuitive?
I had experience with the general sale for the last Atletico game, for about 30 minutes after start there were some tickets left. But for the next round I believe it would be even harder. Of course it will depend on the today's draw, and probably the prices too. I want to get membership and buy ticket confidently, but don't want to mess with calling hotline.

And one less important question - in the J1897 welcome pack this year there is an "authentic" jersey (aka field) or replica one?
should be the replica consindering the price given that J1897 it's 150€ for a year? and the field jersey cost 100 or something.

About the rest have you tried to purchase through the new platform?
All I see is that there is a "english version" of the website
Check it out or wait for someone who used it already

ruslan

Mar 15, 2019
should be the replica consindering the price given that J1897 it's 150€ for a year? and the field jersey cost 100 or something.

About the rest have you tried to purchase through the new platform?
All I see is that there is a "english version" of the website
Check it out or wait for someone who used it already
Yeah, I've tried new platform as it was already in place for the Atletico game, I went thru all the booking process until payment page without request to add TDT card number/pin but it was on General Sale, and seems like it is the way it always was.
But for the 1/4 game I want to get tickets during pre-emption, and previous posts here indicate that only way is "to call the hotline" circus. But it was before the Listicket was replaced Ticketone platform (for ManU game for example) and I hoped things have changed since then.

So, basically, my question is "has anybody from outside of Italy got tickets for the Atletico (or other recent home games) game during pre-emption phase without TDT and without calling to the support number?"

And for the jersey - my thoughts based on the price was the same as yours, J1897 cost 160 a year, new authentic jersey is 120 now and it is even "on sale". But I did some research and found a photo of opened welcome pack where "Adidas Climachill" patch could be seen on the bottom left of the front side of jersey, which is a sign of "authentic" since replicas has lower grade fabric. Just wanted to confirm this with the help of the guys who got their welcome pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the pictures with the difference between two of those.
I have been choosing between two options last summer during preparation for the World Cup and decided to go with the "authentic" as it is much more comfortable to wear, especially in summer. And in the end price for the replica is pretty high too, so the difference worth it.
Field:
Field_jersey.JPG

Replica:
Replica_jersey.JPG

UPD found a photo of the pack, it comes with the replica. Sad. Could be a great deal

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)