Juventus Membership (25 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Wittl, that's total BS. We purchase memberships so that we can have access to tickets before the general public. Looking at the Inter tickets available, most of the premium seats are already taken, so if I bought a B&W membership (or 2) to get premium tickets, I just got screwed out of money. I'm just venting here, but I tend to get pretty pissed when I pay for something (club membership) and get absolutely no value out of it.
Our service is crap. Nothing more to it.

Not much anyone on here can do about that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Wittl, that's total BS. We purchase memberships so that we can have access to tickets before the general public. Looking at the Inter tickets available, most of the premium seats are already taken, so if I bought a B&W membership (or 2) to get premium tickets, I just got screwed out of money. I'm just venting here, but I tend to get pretty pissed when I pay for something (club membership) and get absolutely no value out of it.
What have I said, you moron?

Of course you can buy tickets during presale, but since this season you have to call this number for that (unless you have a TDT too). Unluckily this works very bad.

So as a member (but without TDT) you have 2 options:
1. try to call this number all day long during presale and lose your nerves
2. wait until general sale andbuy tickets online

I picked 2. option twice this season (against Lazio and Manchester) and it went well.

So fuck you, calling my post total BS.

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018

Of course you can buy tickets during presale, but since this season you have to call this number for that (unless you have a TDT too). Unluckily this works very bad.

I picked 2. option twice this season (against Lazio and Manchester) and it went well.

@Wi

Dude, take a Xanax. I wasn't referring to your thoughts/recommendations as BS but the fact that we buy memberships and get absolutely nothing from it besides a shitty bag and scratchy low-quality scarf. You have successfully taken the approach to forego this shitty process and buy general sale. But for us blokes who will visit Torino once in our lifetimes, we logically thought membership was the way to guarantee access to premium seats.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Me and my brother ordered the Tessera del Tifoso and we just got the confirmation from Juventus service, that the card has been shipped.

But they've made a mistake with my brothers first name. It should be Benjamin instad of Benjiamin. It's Benjamin in his membership, it's Benjamin in the sign-up form and it's Benjamin in the passport copy we've sent them, but they still manage to make a mistake on his TDT. What a fucking shit service this is.

cbeb983a-926e-44b1-a84b-4a55923a3fa7.png

:lol3:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
most likely just a typo in the email.
And even if it was I doubt any steward would make it a problem as long as the surname is right and it's just a i :D

Well about the time I told ya guys. Since Ronaldo there were over 30000 people who ordered and that they were still evading orders...
Clearly they cound't handle those numbers =/ and it's the biggest minus cause I wouldn't recomend someone to pay and wait over a month.
While if it was 3-5days in Italy and 1 to 2 weeks all over the world that would be different.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Does the Inter match sell out every year? Does the Roma match typically sell out?
ye. Before Ronaldo you could get tickets on free sale for second-third tier match if you were lucky (Sassuolo,Spal,Chievo,Genoa and so on) but not now.
Too much request. Without a J1897 you won't be sure to find tickets but who know it's up to destiny

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Me and my brother ordered the Tessera del Tifoso and we just got the confirmation from Juventus service, that the card has been shipped.

But they've made a mistake with my brothers first name. It should be Benjamin instad of Benjiamin. It's Benjamin in his membership, it's Benjamin in the sign-up form and it's Benjamin in the passport copy we've sent them, but they still manage to make a mistake on his TDT. What a fucking shit service this is.

cbeb983a-926e-44b1-a84b-4a55923a3fa7.png

:lol3:
Oh yeah. My TDT says Iames on the card and letter. That's an 'l', btw, not an 'L'. Lames might be more accurate though.

They might as well have just put Giacomo on it.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
most likely just a typo in the email.
And even if it was I doubt any steward would make it a problem as long as the surname is right and it's just a i :D

Well about the time I told ya guys. Since Ronaldo there were over 30000 people who ordered and that they were still evading orders...
Clearly they cound't handle those numbers =/ and it's the biggest minus cause I wouldn't recomend someone to pay and wait over a month.
While if it was 3-5days in Italy and 1 to 2 weeks all over the world that would be different.
It's also wrong on his card. :lol:

Nevermind, there is a photo on the card and those people there barely can't read foreign names anyway. So I think it'll work either way.

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
I have been on the phone since 3AM my time calling in to get tickets to the Roma match. I'm a B&W member. I have literally called over 200 times only to get a stupid busy signal. Have you guys experienced the same for this match or previous matches? Is it time to give up and start preparing for a proper pounding from the viagogo second-hand site?

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I have been on the phone since 3AM my time calling in to get tickets to the Roma match. I'm a B&W member. I have literally called over 200 times only to get a stupid busy signal. Have you guys experienced the same for this match or previous matches? Is it time to give up and start preparing for a proper pounding from the viagogo second-hand site?
Definitely have been through it. Click on my profile, and go to "latest activity". On the first page starting from Oct 11th and going forward my posts detail every step that happened in the horrendous journey to securing tickets for Juve v Man United. Should be helpful for you I hope. Good luck man, i hated the process so much, its a true joke. I ordered a TDT months ago in the hope that i as a foreign fan can still use it instead of the phone call-in bs option. Still has not arrived, don't even think it's been shipped yet somehow.... @GMan1971

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hey guys, just for information sake:

After the difficulty i faced trying to get tickets for Juve V Man United, i decided to get the Tessera Del Tifoso.

- I sent in the required documents on Oct 15, 2018
- They shipped the Tessera for me on Dec 6, 2018
- I received it two days ago, on January 7th, 2019.
- It expires in November 2023.
(I live in Barbados, so maybe for others it would have come a bit faster. However, in total it was about 3 months for reference for anyone who may be wanting to do the same).

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
also, how do you activate a new card?

this is the only related page on the official site:
https://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/season-tickets/supporter-card-activation.php
it leads to this:
https://support.listicket.it/SETA_GSD/

and when i enter my new card's data, it asks me about my previous card. but i didn't have any previous card.

:bianconero:
I called to ask this same thing today (this is also my first Supporter Card). She told me it should be activated already. I am kind of not sure if to believe them, but i'm just going to have to hope she's right... @s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I called to ask this same thing today (this is also my first Supporter Card). She told me it should be activated already. I am kind of not sure if to believe them, but i'm just going to have to hope she's right... @s4tch
thanks for the heads up. i already wrote a mail to the address posted on juve's site, but the domain is unregistered :D i also contacted the club via their website, no answer yet. i always found ways to get tickets so far, so i'm not worried, still, it's strange that in 2018, you can't simply activate a card online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)