Juventus Membership (23 Viewers)

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
@SoloToad Did they say they will simply e-mail the ticket to you when it is ready? Do they still have to call you back to confirm you got the tickets?
That was not clear, they were like "we re going to call you to confirm that you really want the ticket" . It's bizarre but i guess they know what they r doing... i m planning to call them friday lately

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys, i just called them, the woman on the phone charged me through the payment information i gave 2 weeks ago on the excel sheet.si now it's paid but i need to come over 2 hours before the match to get my ticket at the stadium, we wont receive any ticket in PDF with the South sector.

I tried to change my location, it was not possible.

I hope it will help you guys

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hi guys, i just called them, the woman on the phone charged me through the payment information i gave 2 weeks ago on the excel sheet.si now it's paid but i need to come over 2 hours before the match to get my ticket at the stadium, we wont receive any ticket in PDF with the South sector.

I tried to change my location, it was not possible.

I hope it will help you guys
better than nothing though I don't understand why not pdf file via mail.... when everybody who bought from listicket get it o_O

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys, I called this morning and my situation was exactly the same as SoloToad's post above. Essentially, the woman on the phone charged me through the payment information I sent to them a few weeks ago on the excel sheet. So now it's paid but i need to go 2 hours before the match to get my ticket at the stadium at Gate B, as we wont receive any ticket via email, only payment confirmation. This is how it works with Curva Sud tickets apparently. I am awaiting the payment confirmation email, cause at this stage I will then finally feel much more relaxed. Once i have proof of payment, there's no way they won't be letting me in lol, i'd lose my mind after travelling from Barbados.

@SoloToad Two things:
1. Let me know if/when you receive your payment confirmation email please.
2. I'm in the Curva Sud too, which section are you in? I believe i'll be in Section 120.

Edit: The payment is visible on my credit card online statement as pending. So this is a great sign at least. Almost there guys. What a struggle though, wow haha.

- - - Updated - - -

The confirmation of payment email has been received!!!! FINALLY! It's gonna happen! What a ride lol, hope my updates and information have helped other users over the past few weeks. Now it's time to get there and shout down the stadium. Fino Alla Fine!

Last edited:

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys, I called this morning and my situation was exactly the same as SoloToad's post above. Essentially, the woman on the phone charged me through the payment information I sent to them a few weeks ago on the excel sheet. So now it's paid but i need to go 2 hours before the match to get my ticket at the stadium at Gate B, as we wont receive any ticket via email, only payment confirmation. This is how it works with Curva Sud tickets apparently. I am awaiting the payment confirmation email, cause at this stage I will then finally feel much more relaxed. Once i have proof of payment, there's no way they won't be letting me in lol, i'd lose my mind after travelling from Barbados.

@SoloToad Two things:
1. Let me know if/when you receive your payment confirmation email please.
2. I'm in the Curva Sud too, which section are you in? I believe i'll be in Section 120.

Edit: The payment is visible on my credit card online statement as pending. So this is a great sign at least. Almost there guys. What a struggle though, wow haha.

- - - Updated - - -

The confirmation of payment email has been received!!!! FINALLY! It's gonna happen! What a ride lol, hope my updates and information have helped other users over the past few weeks. Now it's time to get there and shout down the stadium. Fino Alla Fine!

Yup i received a text message ( from my bank) and en email from Support Juve with the confirmation, i think i m on the 119. Not sur it s the best place to be, but at least i will be there !

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
I just confirmed my ticket this morning as well. A bit asinine that I had to be the one to call, but thanks to this forum again for that advice. Glad I can finally put this process to bed and so ready to enjoy the game!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Wittl

it says for Valencia

Se desideri utizzare il credito di una Tessera del Tifoso, indicala nei seguenti campi

:shifty:

and when you choose the tribuna it saiys
INTERO P WEB
Purchasable only with the following cards:
- BLACKANDWHITE MEMBER con TDT
- J1897 MEMBER con TDT

you dont need TDT for home games I thought?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@Wittl

it says for Valencia

Se desideri utizzare il credito di una Tessera del Tifoso, indicala nei seguenti campi

:shifty:

and when you choose the tribuna it saiys
INTERO P WEB
Purchasable only with the following cards:
- BLACKANDWHITE MEMBER con TDT
- J1897 MEMBER con TDT

you dont need TDT for home games I thought?
No, you don't. But you have to call this number: 011.45.30.486. when you want to buy it while preemption sale. It's new, since this season. What a shit this is.

It's said: "The J1897 and Black&White Member card holder not resident in Italy or without Supporter card can buy tickets calling Juventus call center at 011.45.44.095 if resident in Italy. Fans calling from abroad can call 011.45.30.486. " Sauce: http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/...18/1-juventus-vs-valencia-cf/preemption-sale/

So you have 2 posibilities:

1. You try to call and buy tickets:
It's difficult to get through and like some posters said in the previous pages here, it's even complicated to do the payment and it's annoying until you finally get the tickets. You probably need hours and many nerves for this shit order.

2. You do it like me for the United game:
Say fuck off to the calling service and wait until general sale. When general sale starts, don't be lazy and buy your tickets within the first 1-2 hours via listicket (they don't ask you for TDT anymore then) and you'll get top seats, print at home tickets. It's much less stress and it just takes you 10 minutes until you have your tickets in hand.

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So, it's fair to say that none of these game are selling out purely due to J1897's and B&W's???
Maybe it would, if the system would be the same like last year.

Last year you did not need a TDT as a J1897 or B&W member for buying tickets easily via listicket during preemption sale.

I think due to this new fucking call system a lot of members cannot buy tickets during those two days of preemption.

But of course they also raised the prices, this is most likely a reason too, why the tickets aren't sold out early.

- - - Updated - - -

But to answer your question: Yes!!!

Zoli

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Guys, can you help me how can I buy ticket to Ac Milan - Juventus match to the guest sector from abroad? I have a Juventus tessera card, tried to buy ticket on acmilan website but it is not possible. Thank you in advance, Forza Juve!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi Guys, can you help me how can I buy ticket to Ac Milan - Juventus match to the guest sector from abroad? I have a Juventus tessera card, tried to buy ticket on acmilan website but it is not possible. Thank you in advance, Forza Juve!
„Guest Sector Tickets: the sale of the Guest Sector tickets (Terzo Anello Verde - Third Green Tier) will begin on November 2nd and will end at 7pm on Saturday 10th November. While we await the provisions of the competent bodies, note that the Fidelity Card (Tessera del Tifoso) is required for the purchase of Guest Sector tickets.“
https://www.acmilan.com/en/methods-of-sale-info

You can buy it here:
https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/product/8060/3342

Green sector 3rd tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Zoom in and select a seat:

26E12C0C-619C-4F36-913E-4B412D9DBC70.png

- - - Updated - - -

Next step:

A595F0DA-1AAA-4A7B-BDE9-8B4BC6D8826D.png

- - - Updated - - -

It should work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)