Juventus Membership (31 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Today the package arrived Argentina, but customs didn't released at time to be handled today.
So UPS should deliver it tomorrow.
They say I have to pay a tax of AR$1409 which would be around 31€ which I don't wanna pay.

If they doesn't give me the package for free I will let them send it back to Italy.
F#ck off with that 31€!!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

If someone may share what's in the B&W membership box... It would be appreciate it.
Lol, how old are you and is this the first time you get a package from Europe? :lol:

No way they give it to you for free. Your silly country has high import taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

And they won't send the package back to Italy btw, unless you pay the transfer :lol:

They will get rid of it or some customs officer will enjoy having already a christmas gift for his child.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Lol, how old are you and is this the first time you get a package from Europe?

No way they give it to you for free. Your silly country has high import taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

And they won't send the package back to Italy btw, unless you pay the transfer

They will get rid of it or some customs officer will enjoy having already a christmas gift for his child.
I'm 34. I usted to buy in Asians websites and the import tax were much cheaper and fare.

Last year was my first time buying from Europe. It was in Amazon. They take care of the import taxes when it comes to items "sold and dispatched by Amazon" and delivered in Argentina.
So last year I didn't pay anything in import taxes concept.

This year Juve is using also UPS. The same currier Amazon Europe use to work with to deliver to Argentina.

If the package does not go back to Italy... I think some Customs employee will have a bag for his kid hahaha

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm 34. I usted to buy in Asians websites and the import tax were much cheaper and fare.

Last year was my first time buying from Europe. It was in Amazon. They take care of the import taxes when it comes to items "sold and dispatched by Amazon" and delivered in Argentina.
So last year I didn't pay anything in import taxes concept.

This year Juve is using also UPS. The same currier Amazon Europe use to work with to deliver to Argentina.

If the package does not go back to Italy... I think some Customs employee will have a bag for his kid hahaha

Usually you have to pay import taxes.

I just payed 35€ to import a package from Portugal delivered by UPS, but here the ability to pay definitely is higher than in Argentina.

Just make your thoughts if you wanna spend 31€ for this stuff:

B&W_composizione_1819_eng_desk_new.jpg

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Since this seems to also be the general ticket thread, how is it that viagogo already has tickets on sale for the Manchester United game? Season ticket holders trying to sell or something?

That thread tag though :lol:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Dammit :lol: Was it you, @Marty because I added an „ask marty“ tag in the bugs and problems thread?

- - - Updated - - -

And yes. Swiss fanclubs do it also like this. They have season tickets and they sell it to people by overwriting the names on the ticket.
Haha no it wasn't me :lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As things seem to have changed yet again...what is the best option for buying a ticket for Genoa - phoning, or listicket?
There is now a ridiculous process of having to phone if you are a member abroad instead of using listicket. It is the only way to buy pre-sale tickets unless you have a TDT.

On the first day of the pre-sale it is incredibly difficult to get through to the call centre. I could imagine for a big game buying tickets using this method would be very difficult and frustrating.

It should be far easier for foreign fans and members to buy tickets.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is now a ridiculous process of having to phone if you are a member abroad instead of using listicket. It is the only way to buy pre-sale tickets unless you have a TDT.

On the first day of the pre-sale it is incredibly difficult to get through to the call centre. I could imagine for a big game buying tickets using this method would be very difficult and frustrating.

It should be far easier for foreign fans and members to buy tickets.
Ah cool I'll call them in a bit.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Can I purchase ticket for MIlan - Juventus via my Juventus membership?

I am new to it and have no experience purchasing any ticket via it. Thanks in advance

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, i m a black and white member, will a i get any chance to have a ticket ? there is only J1897 member able to get a ticket ?
Presale for B&w members starts something like 2 days after presale for J1879. And I think yes, there is a chance you‘ll get one.

Can I purchase ticket for MIlan - Juventus via my Juventus membership?

I am new to it and have no experience purchasing any ticket via it. Thanks in advance
Playing in Milano? Easiest way to get a ticket is via Milan ticketing, selecting a seat in a neutral section.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys, I'm a Black & White member, i have received my membership package (and membership card). I live abroad (in Barbados). I want to buy tickets for the Man United game, which i see B&W members get access to on Oct 15th.

1. Because I'm a foreigner the site said that i didn't need the TDT so i didn't purchase that. However, now that i look on the list ticket site, is it necessary?
2. Do i actually only have the call-in option to try and get my tickets purchased (if i don't have the TDT)? Sucks if so, please let me know.
3. If i'm looking to go to a CL game in 2019, would it be best to pay the extra and get the TDT (would this let me buy tickets online for games)?

Would appreciate any help and insight, as it's pretty upsetting to pay for the membership and feel like there's little chance of getting hold of anyone via phone and hence not getting tickets..

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, I'm a Black & White member, i have received my membership package (and membership card). I live abroad (in Barbados). I want to buy tickets for the Man United game, which i see B&W members get access to on Oct 15th.

1. Because I'm a foreigner the site said that i didn't need the TDT so i didn't purchase that. However, now that i look on the list ticket site, is it necessary?
2. Do i actually only have the call-in option to try and get my tickets purchased (if i don't have the TDT)? Sucks if so, please let me know.
3. If i'm looking to go to a CL game in 2019, would it be best to pay the extra and get the TDT (would this let me buy tickets online for games)?

Would appreciate any help and insight, as it's pretty upsetting to pay for the membership and feel like there's little chance of getting hold of anyone via phone and hence not getting tickets..
1. No you don't need TDT.
2. Yes, you need to call them.
3. Maybe it can help, but the delivery of a TDT takes loooong time.

I'm a J1897 member and will try to get tickets for the United game too, I will inform you there are troubles.

But my advice so far, try to get tickets with this new call option for the United game (the girl I talked with speaks very good english, so don't worry). And if it works, it'll be fine without TDT, if not, we decide by new if it's worthy to get a TDT.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
1. No you don't need TDT.
2. Yes, you need to call them.
3. Maybe it can help, but the delivery of a TDT takes loooong time.

I'm a J1897 member and will try to get tickets for the United game too, I will inform you there are troubles.

But my advice so far, try to get tickets with this new call option for the United game (the girl I talked with speaks very good english, so don't worry). And if it works, it'll be fine without TDT, if not, we decide by new if it's worthy to get a TDT.
Ok great, keep me posted on how it goes during your J1897 period. I appreciate the quick response, good luck!

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
Just want to clarify, do you need your actually membership card to purchase tickets? or do you get a membership number when you buy the membership that you can utilize?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just want to clarify, do you need your actually membership card to purchase tickets? or do you get a membership number when you buy the membership that you can utilize?
From reading through this thread, I think you get the membership number as soon as you purchase it, as in you don't need to wait for the card to be shipped.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@AFL_ITALIA is right. And you even don't need your membership card to enter the stadium.

Only time I used the card was to get a discount in the fanshop at the stadium, but I think you'll even get a discoiunt just when you tell your membership number. I was just too lazy to talk and showed the card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)