Juventus Membership (46 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I don't have any tax code, i m living in France, i guess you r living in switzerland or italian livin abroad ? If the tax code is mandatory, i ll just do as
@ Wittl said, it s not mandatory for the Juve United match so i ll just call them for getting my tickets, even if i do much prefer buyin it online, and not wasting time on calls
No you won‘t need one against United.

Btw. @Marty I didn‘t got notified about this mention.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys, this morning I received an UPS email notifying me about a shipment for me is about to arrive in the next 4 days.
I bought the B&W membership 30th July. I don't have the package with me yet. But seems it took 2 months and a few days to arrive in Argentina.

Hope this info may help others about the welcome's pack delay.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm having the same debate with myself concerning the Roma match on December 22nd.
If Napoli didn't sell out then I don't think Roma would. I would be pretty confident of that I think. I'm looking at the Young Boys match now and there are still tickets, but is this because of the opponent + no Ronaldo do you think?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The packet arrived, just one day on the road, from Torino, Milano, Bergamo, Colhn, Munchen, to Athens.
The good part is that there is no mention of Bonucci. (I warn them, I would return it if they would)
The bad part is that everything seems so extremely cheap.
But, maximum profit for my beloved team, they will need it!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The packet arrived, just one day on the road, from Torino, Milano, Bergamo, Colhn, Munchen, to Athens.
The good part is that there is no mention of Bonucci. (I warn them, I would return it if they would)
The bad part is that everything seems so extremely cheap.
But, maximum profit for my beloved team, they will need it!
@Bianconero_Aus

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Have they changed the way that they sell tickets to foreign members?

Can you no longer put in your membership number and order online?

The instructions for the next home game suggest that you have to buy from a call centre

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Have they changed the way that they sell tickets to foreign members?

Can you no longer put in your membership number and order online?

The instructions for the next home game suggest that you have to buy from a call centre
Yes... Unfortunately they did that. I don't understand why. Now we have to call them in order to buy a ticket.

Wittl was going to check that if the can buy a ticket.
I think we should argue them about this and make them let us buy online again.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Today the package arrived Argentina, but customs didn't released at time to be handled today.
So UPS should deliver it tomorrow.
They say I have to pay a tax of AR$1409 which would be around 31€ which I don't wanna pay.

If they doesn't give me the package for free I will let them send it back to Italy.
F#ck off with that 31€!!!

If someone may share what's in the B&W membership box... It would be appreciate it.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Today the package arrived Argentina, but customs didn't released at time to be handled today.
So UPS should deliver it tomorrow.
They say I have to pay a tax of AR$1409 which would be around 31€ which I don't wanna pay.

If they doesn't give me the package for free I will let them send it back to Italy.
F#ck off with that 31€!!!

If someone may share what's in the B&W membership box... It would be appreciate it.
Mine arrived couple of days ago, I got a backpack, what looks like a towel, neckwarmer, the card and a photo of barzagli, Costa and berna giving me thumbs up and at the back an autograph from king Kong and Agnelli. The back pack looks pretty cool, the straps feels cheap. Nothing in there for the customs on doing you over tho.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Mine arrived couple of days ago, I got a backpack, what looks like a towel, neckwarmer, the card and a photo of barzagli, Costa and berna giving me thumbs up and at the back an autograph from king Kong and Agnelli. The back pack looks pretty cool, the straps feels cheap. Nothing in there for the customs on doing you over tho.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks pal!
I think I will let it go back to Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)