Juventus Membership (8 Viewers)

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Honestly its not a very positive experience being J1897 member thus far.

- Received email from them that the welcoming pack delivery will face uncertain delay.

- Paid for TDT and complete all the documents required, they got back to me saying some documents still missing, I attached the missing documents and its been over a month and no respons until today, lol.

- Their 'contact us' does work, but they don't respond to every email, and it takes weeks for them to respond to me.

Of course it's too late for me to demand a refund, but being a fan who is trying to support them, they sure make it uneasy lol.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2018
Honestly its not a very positive experience being J1897 member thus far.

- Received email from them that the welcoming pack delivery will face uncertain delay.

- Paid for TDT and complete all the documents required, they got back to me saying some documents still missing, I attached the missing documents and its been over a month and no respons until today, lol.

- Their 'contact us' does work, but they don't respond to every email, and it takes weeks for them to respond to me.

Of course it's too late for me to demand a refund, but being a fan who is trying to support them, they sure make it uneasy lol.

So you could apply for TDT even though you don't live in Italy? That might be good news actually - would make the impossible phone conversation unnecessary. You mentioned that you received a response today - what's the status of your application now?

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
So you could apply for TDT even though you don't live in Italy? That might be good news actually - would make the impossible phone conversation unnecessary. You mentioned that you received a response today - what's the status of your application now?
Its a confirmation that they received my documents. Yes, you can (at least from what Ive been through they never told me 'no, you are foreigner).

However keep in mind that if the game you are looking to attend is just a month away or so, there is almost impossible to get the benefit of TDT as I believe you need to be in possession of the physical card (or as Ive been told, CMIIW)

Sep 19, 2018
Its a confirmation that they received my documents. Yes, you can (at least from what Ive been through they never told me 'no, you are foreigner).

However keep in mind that if the game you are looking to attend is just a month away or so, there is almost impossible to get the benefit of TDT as I believe you need to be in possession of the physical card (or as Ive been told, CMIIW)

Thanks, that's very useful. I'll get a Tessera then.

Actually, I reprioratised now and will focus on one of the big games in the spring. I hope the card will arrive by then, but who knows... Never had a clue it would be so much trouble to get a ticket. And the niveau of customer service is just a joke, really. I have doubts about winning the UCL with a customer service team like that :D

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
-Login to your profile at www.juventus.com
-Go to 'My profile', after that there should be 3 sections, mydata, mymembership & mytessera
-click on mytessera and follow the instruction to pay the amount
-after that there will be a form generate for you with all your particulars, you then need to sign it electronically and then attach it with all the othet necessary documents

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi all. I am a new member here and I have a quick question please. I am trying to buy 2 tickets for Juve vs Napoli this weekend but on the website it says I have to have a TDT. I am not italian and live in Switzerland.

Any idea why it is saying this? I thought TDT was for italians only?
Yeah, you cannot buy tickets. It's an exception especially for this game (and also against Torino and Fiorentina) you need to have a membership or a TDT. It's because of the tensions between fangroups and therefore saftey reasons. It's a absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, for all those games there is this rule:

Roma - Lazio
Lazio - Roma
Juventus - Napoli
Napoli - Juventus
Fiorentina - Juventus
Juventus - Fiorentina
Roma - Fiorentina
Fiorentina - Roma
Napoli - Fiorentina
Fiorentina - Napoli
Napoli - Roma
Roma - Napoli
Juventus - Torino
Torino - Juventus
Roma - Atalanta
Atalanta - Roma
Genoa - Sampdoria
Sampdoria – Genoa
Cagliari – Napoli
Napoli – Cagliari

It's a bit random. No Milan or Inter gmaes, not even for their derby.

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, you cannot buy tickets. It's an exception especially for this game (and also against Torino and Fiorentina) you need to have a membership or a TDT. It's because of the tensions between fangroups and therefore saftey reasons. It's a absurd.
I think it is possible to buy tickets in person without a tessera, but not on line or by phone:

• Nelle ricevitorie abilitate Lis presentando il documento d’identità. Verrà emesso il tagliando dopo aver verificato che la residenza dell’acquirente sia diversa dalla regione Campania. Le ricevitorie della Campania non sono abilitate alla vendita per questo match.
  • Su listicket.com solo se in possesso di TDT con caricamento del titolo sulla tessera stessa.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I think it is possible to buy tickets in person without a tessera, but not on line or by phone:

• Nelle ricevitorie abilitate Lis presentando il documento d’identità. Verrà emesso il tagliando dopo aver verificato che la residenza dell’acquirente sia diversa dalla regione Campania. Le ricevitorie della Campania non sono abilitate alla vendita per questo match.
  • Su listicket.com solo se in possesso di TDT con caricamento del titolo sulla tessera stessa.
Lol, so @heisenberg1955 can drive to Torino or Milano go to a Lis Shop somewhere there and buy a ticket presenting his passport. Milano wouldn't be that far for you... :numnum:

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you @Buck Fuddy and @Wittl.

I am indeed thinking of going tonight to Torino and buy the tickets on the spot.

Would you know a listicket shop that I could buy the tickets from? I would prefer to call them to verify if I can indeed buy the tickets there without the TDT instead of spending 2.5 hours on the road for nothing :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

I am indeed thinking of going tonight to Torino and buy the tickets on the spot.

Would you know a listicket shop that I could buy the tickets from? I would prefer to call them to verify if I can indeed buy the tickets there without the TDT instead of spending 2.5 hours on the road for nothing :)
https://locator.ubiest.com/storeLocator/customers/lottomatica/punti-vendita/lis/

It is indeed possible, I have seen other people confirming it.

Difficult to say how much availability there is at the moment though.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Lot of

I searched for Biglietteria SPort and Calcio Juventus in the center of Torino:
https://locator.ubiest.com/storeLocator/customers/lottomatica/punti-vendita/lis/

Open the spoiler:

424d914b-9542-47fb-81df-30d5d6c1efe7.png
4d439ef9-326e-4e74-adb1-1b54bbbffe29.png
779ee0b5-4cd2-4d3c-9e6a-c79cddc811d8.png

Don't know more, I never bought tickets there, but maybe you can try to call those places..? :boh:

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
-Login to your profile at www.juventus.com
-Go to 'My profile', after that there should be 3 sections, mydata, mymembership & mytessera
-click on mytessera and follow the instruction to pay the amount
-after that there will be a form generate for you with all your particulars, you then need to sign it electronically and then attach it with all the othet necessary documents

I tried to apply, they asked me the "tax code" , i m non italian; is there a possibility ? ramdom numbers ?

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
I just filled in the code for my country

I don't have any tax code, i m living in France, i guess you r living in switzerland or italian livin abroad ? If the tax code is mandatory, i ll just do as
@ Wittl said, it s not mandatory for the Juve United match so i ll just call them for getting my tickets, even if i do much prefer buyin it online, and not wasting time on calls

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)