Juventus Membership (23 Viewers)

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Looking to buy tickets for the Man United UCL game. Right now tickets are pretty high, but I see it as a once in a lifetime opportunity (from the States and don't know when I'll be back in Turin) so I'm going to pull the trigger. Given the short-time before the game, my only option is Stubhub (AroundTurin doesn't have any and I don't trust Viagogo).

Would it be better to:
(1) pay 420 for Section 108, row 8
(2) pay 440 for Section 214/215 (est 2 laterale)
(3) pay 640 for Section 111/112 (est 1 laterale)

I know all of these are grossly overpriced, but I don't see missing this game as an option, so just curious to see what this sub thinks given the experience with going to games

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,

Looking to buy tickets for the Man United UCL game. Right now tickets are pretty high, but I see it as a once in a lifetime opportunity (from the States and don't know when I'll be back in Turin) so I'm going to pull the trigger. Given the short-time before the game, my only option is Stubhub (AroundTurin doesn't have any and I don't trust Viagogo).

Would it be better to:
(1) pay 420 for Section 108, row 8
(2) pay 440 for Section 214/215 (est 2 laterale)
(3) pay 640 for Section 111/112 (est 1 laterale)

I know all of these are grossly overpriced, but I don't see missing this game as an option, so just curious to see what this sub thinks given the experience with going to games
This is insanely high. If it‘s worth for you, do it. Considering the last weeks where no game was sold out you could risk it and buy it on general sale about two weeks before for about 150€ ..but like I said, there is the risk that it‘ll be sold out by then.

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
This is insanely high. If it‘s worth for you, do it. Considering the last weeks where no game was sold out you could risk it and buy it on general sale about two weeks before for about 150€ ..but like I said, there is the risk that it‘ll be sold out by then.
Thanks for the response. I'm definitely considering waiting, but given that its' such a high profile game, I'm worried that the game will be sold out before general sale. As an American without a J-membership, I feel like I'm in a bit of dilemma here - pay the absurdly overpriced rate and have peace of mind with the ticket or wait in an attempt to save significant money. I also worry that these tickets will be gone if I wait much longer, especially if Ronaldo only gets a game rather than 3 and is available for Man U.

As a follow-up, will secondary market prices drop once the member/ general release occurs, or are those non-transferable and its advisable to buy sooner rather than later? Is it a better idea to just purchase the J1897 membership and then buy tickets direct via callcenter? As a foreigner, do I have to be in physical possession of a card to purchase tickets or will my membership number suffice? I'm reading a lot of conflicting things on Juve's website and this forum on that topic

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for the response. I'm definitely considering waiting, but given that its' such a high profile game, I'm worried that the game will be sold out before general sale. As an American without a J-membership, I feel like I'm in a bit of dilemma here - pay the absurdly overpriced rate and have peace of mind with the ticket or wait in an attempt to save significant money. I also worry that these tickets will be gone if I wait much longer, especially if Ronaldo only gets a game rather than 3 and is available for Man U.

As a follow-up, will secondary market prices drop once the member/ general release occurs, or are those non-transferable and its advisable to buy sooner rather than later? Is it a better idea to just purchase the J1897 membership and then buy tickets direct via callcenter? As a foreigner, do I have to be in physical possession of a card to purchase tickets or will my membership number suffice? I'm reading a lot of conflicting things on Juve's website and this forum on that topic
You don‘t have to be in physical possession of a card to purchase tickets or enter the stadium. Membership number is enough to order tickets via callcenter and to enter the stadium you need your ticket and your passport.

The other questions are hard to answer. Your doubts are justified, we cannot be sure how big the demand of these tickets will be...

But considering the price you‘d have to pay, there are three options:
1. those stubhub tickets for 420 you can already buy
2. membership (160) and ticket (150-180) = 300-350 in total
3. no membership and risking to miss it (150-180)

Now with which option do you feel most comfortable?

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
You don‘t have to be in physical possession of a card to purchase tickets or enter the stadium. Membership number is enough to order tickets via callcenter and to enter the stadium you need your ticket and your passport.

The other questions are hard to answer. Your doubts are justified, we cannot be sure how big the demand of these tickets will be...

But considering the price you‘d have to pay, there are three options:
1. those stubhub tickets for 420 you can already buy
2. membership (160) and ticket (150-180) = 300-350 in total
3. no membership and risking to miss it (150-180)

Now with which option do you feel most comfortable?
I've decided to go with option 2. From what I've read here and elsewhere, I feel like there's probably at least a ~90% chance of success if I buy the J1897 membership, with a 10% chance of failure, in which case I'll likely have to buy stubhub tickets (assuming they'll have ballooned to 800-900 by that point). If I'm successful, I'd be saving ~200 euros after stubhub fees, which feels worthwhile enough to risk the small chance they'll be sold out by J1897 presale or I won't be able to secure during presale. Being a numbers guy, that puts the expected value as a net positive (0.90 x 200 potential savings - 0.10 x 500 pot cost = +130)

Thanks so much for your replies - they've really helped me to fully think through my options and make a better informed decision. Will let you know what happens

Sep 22, 2018
Hello friends!
I am travelling to Torino from Canada and trying to get tickets for Juventus vs. Napoli next weekend. Thanks to your help on this thread I was able to do some research and figure out the following:

1) I looked for tickets on listicket.com - there appear to be a few available as of Saturday evening
2) sadly this sale is reserved for J1897 / Black&White members
3) I figured I could go to juventus.com and sign up for Black&White membership
4) This seemed like a good deal until I researched some more and saw a note which says you must have registered 10 days in advance of the match
5) Since there are only 7 days left, has anyone had a similar experience? Specifically, have you been able to buy tickets on listicket.com immediately after signing up for B&W membership?
6) if no, then if anyone else has any good ideas for how to get tickets please let me know - worst case I might have to check out viagogo / stubhub but not sure how I can pick those tickets up as they might mail me them at home while I am away

Grazie!

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
Greetings, I'll be in Torino over Christmas Break and want to attend Juve v Roma match on Dec 22nd. Would prefer premium seats on ovest or est. Based on previous sales so far this year and the fact that this is a premium match over the holidays, should I get J1897 membership or will premium seats still available for B&W's? Thanks.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Hello friends!
I am travelling to Torino from Canada and trying to get tickets for Juventus vs. Napoli next weekend. Thanks to your help on this thread I was able to do some research and figure out the following:

1) I looked for tickets on listicket.com - there appear to be a few available as of Saturday evening
2) sadly this sale is reserved for J1897 / Black&White members
3) I figured I could go to juventus.com and sign up for Black&White membership
4) This seemed like a good deal until I researched some more and saw a note which says you must have registered 10 days in advance of the match
5) Since there are only 7 days left, has anyone had a similar experience? Specifically, have you been able to buy tickets on listicket.com immediately after signing up for B&W membership?
6) if no, then if anyone else has any good ideas for how to get tickets please let me know - worst case I might have to check out viagogo / stubhub but not sure how I can pick those tickets up as they might mail me them at home while I am away

Grazie!
Have you tried to contact the Around Turin page? You might get a ticket from them.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Greetings, I'll be in Torino over Christmas Break and want to attend Juve v Roma match on Dec 22nd. Would prefer premium seats on ovest or est. Based on previous sales so far this year and the fact that this is a premium match over the holidays, should I get J1897 membership or will premium seats still available for B&W's? Thanks.
Last year we played on Saturday 23.12.2017 against Roma too and it was sold out very early. I would have recomanded you J1897 membership back then.

BUT this year two things have changed.
1. Ticket prices
2. Ronaldo

So what we can say so far, that no game has been sold out and now even for the Napoli game (after J1897 presale and after b&w prersale) there are still tickets on general sale.

I would say, that you'll get your tickets with b&w membersheep. But of course I can't predict all the christmas gifts for children to see Cristiano once. Who knows..

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys i just subscribed to the b&w membership, i m wondering what is the "supporter 's card" is ? They propose me to buy it... Do i need buy it to assist to the Juve v Manchester match ?

About the membership number, yes u get it immediatly buy going to "my profile".

I really want to assist the Juve v Manchester match, i cross fingers.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys i just subscribed to the b&w membership, i m wondering what is the "supporter 's card" is ? They propose me to buy it... Do i need buy it to assist to the Juve v Manchester match ?

About the membership number, yes u get it immediatly buy going to "my profile".

I really want to assist the Juve v Manchester match, i cross fingers.
no you don‘t need supporter card.

You need your membership number from your profile and the phone number I posted some posts ago. Then when presale for b&w members is open you call there and order your ticket.

Sep 19, 2018
Hi all,

I recently purchased Black & White membership in order to gain access to the priority sale period - I wanted to purchase tickets for the Napoli game this weekend.

As stated on the website, fans living outside of Italy don't need to have a Tessera to buy tickets. Consequently, they aren't able to purchase tickets during the priority sale period via Listicket online (as you'd need the Tessera card details for that). Instead, I was supposed to call Juve customer service directly and purchase tickets via phone. This is all well and good, except for the fact, that I couldn't reach anyone on the given phone number for days. I tried calling days before the priority sale period started and called at least 10 times every single day after the priority sale started. The line is just unavailable all day, every day. I also tried submitting an inqury through the "Contact Us" form that's on the website, but got no answer whatsoever.

This is quite upsetting, since I paid 65 EUR for the membership mainly to get access to priority sales.

I have no idea who to contact, so I was just wondering if you guys could give me any advice?

Also, do you know if I could enroll for and receive a Tessera if I'm not an Italian citizen and I don't live in Italy? That'd enable me to buy tickets online during the priority sale period, but I don't know if that's possible and haven't found any relating info on the website.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi all,

I recently purchased Black & White membership in order to gain access to the priority sale period - I wanted to purchase tickets for the Napoli game this weekend.

As stated on the website, fans living outside of Italy don't need to have a Tessera to buy tickets. Consequently, they aren't able to purchase tickets during the priority sale period via Listicket online (as you'd need the Tessera card details for that). Instead, I was supposed to call Juve customer service directly and purchase tickets via phone. This is all well and good, except for the fact, that I couldn't reach anyone on the given phone number for days. I tried calling days before the priority sale period started and called at least 10 times every single day after the priority sale started. The line is just unavailable all day, every day. I also tried submitting an inqury through the "Contact Us" form that's on the website, but got no answer whatsoever.

This is quite upsetting, since I paid 65 EUR for the membership mainly to get access to priority sales.

I have no idea who to contact, so I was just wondering if you guys could give me any advice?

Also, do you know if I could enroll for and receive a Tessera if I'm not an Italian citizen and I don't live in Italy? That'd enable me to buy tickets online during the priority sale period, but I don't know if that's possible and haven't found any relating info on the website.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards
Try it again and this time put +39 in front of the number.

Am I getting trolled here? :shifty:

Sep 19, 2018
Try it again and this time put +39 in front of the number.

Am I getting trolled here? :shifty:
I'm of course familiar with international calling codes and their general usage - that wasn't the issue.

Not sure what the "trolling" bit refers to.

Edit: I know for a fact, that several other people had the same issue, calling from different countries (Malta, Hungary for sure).

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Hi all,

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards
This is nightmare, im looking forward to buying Juve vs Valencia, me too bought the member for me and my wife for this purpose. When the time comes and they havent resolve this issue, i would be very very unhappy. I have very little fate they will get this phone call purchase thing works.

*slowly looking to other website for tickets*

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This is nightmare, im looking forward to buying Juve vs Valencia, me too bought the member for me and my wife for this purpose. When the time comes and they havent resolve this issue, i would be very very unhappy. I have very little fate they will get this phone call purchase thing works.

*slowly looking to other website for tickets*

Calma. I will probably buy ticket against Manure. I‘ll inform you how it worked.

All I can tell is, that I wrote a message to them when Napoli presale was on to test it, pretended that I want to buy tickets and wether I cannot buy them anymore via listicket as in previous years, and they called me back within hours „hello sir, do you wanna buy tickets for the Napoli game?“ ..so :boh:

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Calma. I will probably buy ticket against Manure. I‘ll inform you how it worked.

All I can tell is, that I wrote a message to them when Napoli presale was on to test it, pretended that I want to buy tickets and wether I cannot buy them anymore via listicket as in previous years, and they called me back within hours „hello sir, do you wanna buy tickets for the Napoli game?“ ..so :boh:
Ok, will wait for the good news.

Still I'm not sure tho whether to have fate on them and wait for J1897 priority sale or look for tickets elsewhere. The price is undoubtly higher but the possibility of not getting the tickets from juve and having it sold out / inflated on other website after the general sale is haunting me. Cant think clearly as I live half the globe from Italy and its not everyday chance my wife will want to return to Turin if we have another chance to travel. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)