Juventus Membership (21 Viewers)

Dybala21

Nov 2, 2015
Does anyone know if you can buy multiple tickets by telephone. i'm from Belgium and i'm going to the inter game in December with a couple of friends (Everyone will have the Black&White membership). Can I buy multiple tickets in one call? Or does everyone has to order tickets for themselves?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Does anyone know if you can buy multiple tickets by telephone. i'm from Belgium and i'm going to the inter game in December with a couple of friends (Everyone will have the Black&White membership). Can I buy multiple tickets in one call? Or does everyone has to order tickets for themselves?
You can buy 4 tickets. 1 for you and 3 for other members.

If you are more than 4 people, someone else has to order too and he will probably won‘t have the guarantee to sit next to the other 4.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I ended up getting tickets in the vendita libera for the Juventus Bologna game on the 26th
Paid 70 euro (half price for under 30s) tribuna est centrale 1

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I ended up getting tickets in the vendita libera for the Juventus Bologna game on the 26th
You are under 30?

But nice deal. I saw that they start to sell the tickets for half the price for under 30 (normally it's half price for under 18).. High ticket prices seem to work out.

Enjoy!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Would love to get to a game in Turin but as of now theres never been any flights to Turin from Ireland. Id have to fly into Milan or Rome.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you get your ticket from the official Juve site and do they post abroad or do you collect it on the day?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Would love to get to a game in Turin but as of now theres never been any flights to Turin from Ireland. Id have to fly into Milan or Rome.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you get your ticket from the official Juve site and do they post abroad or do you collect it on the day?
Milan’s airport is on the west side of town. You can get to Torino in under an hour. No worries.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Malpensa to Torino is easy and about 1.5 hours, I use it all the time - either train or bus. Train you get from Malpensa T1 to Milano Centrale then another to Torino Porta Nuova train station, they run fairly regularly. Bus (with Sadem) is even easier and goes directly from Malpensa T1 to outside of Torino Porta Susa train station. Both stations are very central.

@Stevie

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
FFS, yes, same issue here. I cannot buy them either.

I need and will find out. Gonna inform you as soon as I know more.
I've sent a message yesterday evening and today Juventus support center called me back.

Members from abroad have to call this number to buy tickets during presale from now on: (+39) 011.45.30.486

Lady on the phone has spoken a good english and was friendly even though I pretended in my message yesterday that I want to buy tickets for the game against Napoli and then told her on the phone that it just was a test. :lol3:

During general sale it's still possible to buy tickets through listicket.com with the print at home option (like I did against Lazio 3 weeks ago).

@lgorTudor @JuveWiedi @sonny @Buck Fuddy

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I've sent a message yesterday evening and today Juventus support center called me back.

Members from abroad have to call this number to buy tickets during presale from now on: (+39) 011.45.30.486

Lady on the phone has spoken a good english and was friendly even though I pretended in my message yesterday that I want to buy tickets for the game against Napoli and then told her on the phone that it just was a test. 3:

During general sale it's still possible to buy tickets through listicket.com with the print at home option (like I did against Lazio 3 weeks ago).

Thanks @Wittl
What the hell would I do without you man?? hahaha
You have been very lucky they call you back.
- Did you ask then why they canceled the option for us to buy the tickets online? Will they allow us to buy them again online?
- have you called that number to buy a ticket? In case you did. It was easy/fast?

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Thanks @Wittl
- Did you ask then why they canceled the option for us to buy the tickets online? Will they allow us to buy them again online?
No, and I won't call again to answer these questions.

Just call the number above when you want to buy a ticket during presale the next time.

Thanks @Wittl
- have you called that number to buy a ticket? In case you did. It was easy/fast?
I thought I've just said that I sent them a message yesterday evening and they've called me back today. So I don't know.

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018

Lady on the phone has spoken a good english and was friendly even though I pretended in my message yesterday that I want to buy tickets for the game against Napoli and then told her on the phone that it just was a test. 3:

Thanks @Wittl

Hope there wont be issue when I finally call them to book tickets.

From their statement in the website, It sounds like foreign member WITH supporter card can still buy through listicket though..CMIIW

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
No, and I won't call again to answer these questions.

Just call the number above when you want to buy a ticket during presale the next time.

I thought I've just said that I sent them a message yesterday evening and they've called me back today. So I don't know.
I understood they have called you.
I didn't know if you bought a ticket by phone. That's why I asked.

Thanks for all the info!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Wittl
buying tickets works for me now, error magically disappeared

However I wont attend the Napoli game because of expensive plane tickets on such short notice and I didnt want to buy them in advance in case stadium tickets sell out quick

Using Napoli game ticket dynamics as a gauge I will be able to tell for the future if it's safe to buy cheap ryanair tickets months in advance or not.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Through the site, got them emailed almost straight away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)