Juventus Membership (36 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do you need TDT outside of Italy? I don't think so.

@Juven2us

I need to buy tickets for later in the year so I'll have a look when the next game becomes available to my membership (B&W). Lazio is down as sold out so can't try, but pretty sure you use you 8-digit membership number only (it was last season) as a PIN. I never used a tessera.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hello all this is my 1st post and I’m looking for some help with the usual question on how to buy tickets with a black and white membership. I’m from Toronto .

Ok so I use to be a premium international and now black and white member valid until April 2019, I also have a tessera del tifoso card valid until 2021.

July 14/2018 I also purchased a black white membership for my wife because we want to go watch either juve vs bologna or juve vs napoli on sep 30.

I was trying to practice buying tickets on listicket when sales for black and white members was opened and kept getting errors

What values do I need to insert in the numero tessera and pin?

My wife’s membership is active but I did not buy a tdt for her, can I buy 2 tickets?

When I was practicing the only time I got the home ticketing option was yesterday when tickets went on general sale

Sorry for all the questions,

Marco

- - - Updated - - -

And I am thinking of upgrading to J1897 member, do you think this will hurt my chances of buying 2 tickets on listicket?
it will increase them but it's pricey

read Arcifano replies

https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topi...97-membership-domande-e-chiarimenti/?page=220

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hello I just found the tickets sale started 3 days ago.
May I buy the ticket for "tribuna centrale est 1 anello"
The option "intero web"???

HELP please!!

Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
:lol:

Now you write about 30 messages in this thread to get a membership and get Lazio tickets and then you almost missed the sale :lol:

Glad you got them in the end tho! Enjoy! :tup:

sonny

Apr 8, 2018

Now you write about 30 messages in this thread to get a membership and get Lazio tickets and then you almost missed the sale

Glad you got them in the end tho! Enjoy! :tup:
Yes men... You are absolutely right. And I finally got it on free sale period. 🤷🏻♂️

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
A quick question, is there any way to get juventus to notify me when the ticket goes for member sale? I didn't get the notification that the lazio ticket was on sale. (not that it matter coz its not the game im looking for, just to make sure I didn't miss the one Im hunting)

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So in order to buy tickets, you need one of these tessera del tifoso cards? I want to go to a game either the end of this year or in the next, probably the latter.
Never used one. Always booked and then entry into the stadium with my ticket plus ID (UK passport in this case).

If you're not an Eyetalian living there pretty sure you don't need it, unless it changed this year.

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
So in order to buy tickets, you need one of these tessera del tifoso cards? I want to go to a game either the end of this year or in the next, probably the latter.
Seems like TDT is needed in few circumstances:

- Anyone buying tickets from listicket point of sales to sit on Juve tifosi area
- Anyone buying tickets for away matches to sit on Juve tifosi area

For neutral tickets, it's also not required.

For Juve home matches, foreigner can buy from listicket website and choose 'home ticketing' and no TDT will be required.

Feel free to correct me as this is base on my own research so far.

For UCL matches Im not so sure tho.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Very difficult to get a response from them :( paid for and ordered a supporters card a month ago. Received the confirmation but no update since

zPulza

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone.

I am going to Torino to watch Juventus-Lazio on saturday. The thing is, is that I have the ID of my friend, his ticket and his Tessera.

My question is : Do the stewards watch ID for a long time ? Do they look the photo on the ID ? My friend looks like me (beard and same hair). Do you think that it will be a problem ?

The supporter club of my city had problems with my ticket, so it's the only solution. I already booked the plaine, hotel, ...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hi everyone.

I am going to Torino to watch Juventus-Lazio on saturday. The thing is, is that I have the ID of my friend, his ticket and his Tessera.

My question is : Do the stewards watch ID for a long time ? Do they look the photo on the ID ? My friend looks like me (beard and same hair). Do you think that it will be a problem ?

The supporter club of my city had problems with my ticket, so it's the only solution. I already booked the plaine, hotel, ...
yes they check your id very througly.
Check if name-surname are the same on the ticket
and they also check if you have the ticket loaded in your juventus card.
To avoid people bring other people cards while passing with their card and then check in with the one containing the ticket

90% they won't let you in

zPulza

Aug 20, 2018
yes they check your id very througly.
Check if name-surname are the same on the ticket
and they also check if you have the ticket loaded in your juventus card.
To avoid people bring other people cards while passing with their card and then check in with the one containing the ticket

90% they won't let you in
I have the ID of my friend, his tessera and his ticket. The name and the surname are the same for each document. I also go to the stadium with the brother of my friend so we have the same surname. The ticket is also load on his tessera. The only problem can be the face but we almost look the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)