Juventus Membership (26 Viewers)

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
:shifty:

So you will activate your membership only if there are tickets left?

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that works for you.
I already have my membership activated. When I go to my profile I see "status membership: active"

By the way... About the welcome package it says..
"status of welcome package:
Waiting to be processed"

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I already have my membership activated. When I go to my profile I see "status membership: active"

Waiting to be processed"

I think when it's active you cannot resort to the free cancellation. But I'm not sure. Let's hope you get your tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

We have to pay Ronaldo's wages somehow.
:p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Waiting to be processed"

Don't sweat it, amigo. My welcome package was still pending about 6 months after I received it, they get things moving but don't update the member screens very well.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Don't know where to place this, but a new concept is online and I think it is great. I will try it!

https://pass.juventus.com/en/?utm_source=Sito&utm_medium=teaserbox&utm_campaign=en

Juventus pass:
You can watch all full matches.
Including:
- UEFA Champions League
- Serie A
- Coppa Italia
- Classic Matches
- Women team
- Behind the scences and extras

Monthly: 3,99 euro
Annual: 21,99 euro
Promotion: first six months 6
@Mark do you know if you can also watch live matches, or only afterwards? And is there someone commenting or is it without commentator?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't know where to place this, but a new concept is online and I think it is great. I will try it!

https://pass.juventus.com/en/?utm_source=Sito&utm_medium=teaserbox&utm_campaign=en

Juventus pass:
You can watch all full matches.
Including:
- UEFA Champions League
- Serie A
- Coppa Italia
- Classic Matches
- Women team
- Behind the scences and extras

Monthly: 3,99 euro
Annual: 21,99 euro
Promotion: first six months 6
@Mark do you know if you can also watch live matches, or only afterwards? And is there someone commenting or is it without commentator?
seems only replays.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Hello I just found the tickets sale started 3 days ago.
May I buy the ticket for "tribuna centrale est 1 anello"
The option "intero web"???

HELP please!!

Thanks
I think when it's active you cannot resort to the free cancellation. But I'm not sure. Let's hope you get your tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

:p

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Hello I just found the tickets sale started 3 days ago.
May I buy the ticket for "tribuna centrale est 1 anello"
The option "intero web"???

HELP please!!

Thanks

I'm having this error.

"Oops... there's an error
10026 - Non è stato possibile evadere la tua richiesta, ti invitiamo a riprovare più tardi
Nel caso sorgessero problemi di natura tecnica non esitare a contattarci"

I choose 1 ticket with the option "home ticketing" filled the camps with like a stero buyer. With my name surname, date and place of birth.
Then in the next page ask me to confirm. The only part I couldn't edit is the tax field. Which there's some codes that I don't know. There are no mine because I don't pay taxes in Italy.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm having this error.

"Oops... there's an error
10026 - Non è stato possibile evadere la tua richiesta, ti invitiamo a riprovare più tardi
Nel caso sorgessero problemi di natura tecnica non esitare a contattarci"

I choose 1 ticket with the option "home ticketing" filled the camps with like a stero buyer. With my name surname, date and place of birth.
Then in the next page ask me to confirm. The only part I couldn't edit is the tax field. Which there's some codes that I don't know. There are no mine because I don't pay taxes in Italy.

This part had me confused as well. I just put in my pps number (Irish tax code number or social security number)

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
This part had me confused as well. I just put in my pps number (Irish tax code number or social security number)
Thank you very much.
I had to create a new account and then the listicket website showed me the fields to fill with my credit card for the purchase.
My mastercard rejected the purchase (maybe for security) so I tried PayPal and it worked OK.

Just to clarify my thought...
"Tribuna est centrale 1 anello" is for visit (I mean Lazio in this case)?
I don't know if I can wear juventus jersey if I have ticket in that tribuna.
Otherwise I should wear neutral clothes 🤷🏻♂️

It's not my first time watching juve but will be my first match at juve stadium.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Thank you very much.
I had to create a new account and then the listicket website showed me the fields to fill with my credit card for the purchase.
My mastercard rejected the purchase (maybe for security) so I tried PayPal and it worked OK.

Otherwise I should wear neutral clothes ����♂️

It's not my first time watching juve but will be my first match at juve stadium.

Gotta be honest, I know about as much as you do :)
Might be worth getting in touch with aroundturin.com

They organise day trips for people going to games, provide all the necessary info on tickets travel accommodation etc

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thank you very much.

Otherwise I should wear neutral clothes ����♂️

No no dude that's a home sector actually the best of the stadium!
I've been there quite a bit for Coppa Italia as tickets are cheaper and it's awesome to watch the match.
On Listicket you gotta watch out for "ospiti" zone that's for Lazio Fans else everything is Juventus.
I mean Tribuna est (laterale or centrale) , Tribuna Sud , Tribuna Nord and Tribuna Ovest.
Just a tip don't choose tribuna est laterale close to Lazio Fans they tend to throw shit all over.
Specially with Napoli. Sometime stewards makes people move away from them due to guest fans being barbaric

- - - Updated - - -

oh forgot there should be also a family sector which is always for Juventus fans

- - - Updated - - -

The one you should never pick is grey zone named OSPITI but anyway you shouldn't be able to as you need that guest team fidelity card to buy a ticket there

- - - Updated - - -

watching the picture and considering my previus tip
in the future never buy tickets in sections 213/111,210 and 109

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you check this website out you can preview how you will see from some seats.
As user upload pics of their experience while attending a game

https://www.sesei.it/juventus/mappa-stadio/

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you check this website out you can preview how you will see from some seats.
As user upload pics of their experience while attending a game

https://www.sesei.it/juventus/mappa-stadio/

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I found ticket for sector 115. Seems a local tribuna
It would be exactly 2 seats behind this picture I share.
Thanks for all your tips and help!

Juven2us

Aug 14, 2018
Hello all this is my 1st post and I’m looking for some help with the usual question on how to buy tickets with a black and white membership. I’m from Toronto .

Ok so I use to be a premium international and now black and white member valid until April 2019, I also have a tessera del tifoso card valid until 2021.

July 14/2018 I also purchased a black white membership for my wife because we want to go watch either juve vs bologna or juve vs napoli on sep 30.

I was trying to practice buying tickets on listicket when sales for black and white members was opened and kept getting errors

What values do I need to insert in the numero tessera and pin?

My wife’s membership is active but I did not buy a tdt for her, can I buy 2 tickets?

When I was practicing the only time I got the home ticketing option was yesterday when tickets went on general sale

Sorry for all the questions,

Marco

- - - Updated - - -

And I am thinking of upgrading to J1897 member, do you think this will hurt my chances of buying 2 tickets on listicket?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)