Juventus Membership (33 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for your tips.
Meanwhile I'll be looking for cheap flights. I live in Argentina so that's a long journey I made for final of coppa 2016. At the time I bought it on viagogo, but besides the cost of each ticket you suffer a lot until the ticket arrives.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
:tup:
How much costs you a flight ticket from there?

And where do U live in Argentina? I've visited Argentina once, liked it a lot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
:tup:
How much costs you a flight ticket from there?

And where do U live in Argentina? I‘ve visited Argentina once, liked it a lot.
At the time I was very lucky... Booked a ticket changing miles of a brazilean company that allowed me fly in business on the go and economy on the back flight for less than 470€

Now I'm not finding good offers... The best prices rounds the €860/€980.
Most of them with long layovers.

I live in Buenos Aires, work in downtown .
When have you been here?
You're welcome... When you wanna come again. (don't recommend you winter)

I sent you a PM

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
At the time I was very lucky... Booked a ticket changing miles of a brazilean company that allowed me fly in business on the go and economy on the back flight for less than 470€

Now I'm not finding good offers... The best prices rounds the €860/€980.
Most of them with long layovers.

I live in Buenos Aires, work in downtown .
When have you been here?
You're welcome... When you wanna come again. (don't recommend you winter)

I sent you a PM

Was in July/August of 2013, winter tho. ::lol3:: haven't been to Patagonia tho. That's why I come back someday.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Was in July/August of 2013, winter tho. :3:: haven‘t been to Patagonia tho. That‘s why I come back someday.
In August 2013 was my first time in Italy
Patagonia is good but also expensive, very popular in Europe. You will pay like you were in Europe.
But North instead...Salta (north) , Jujuy (north) and Mendoza (west) are amazing places and much cheaper.
That's why you never heard about it. They don't promote the north because in South they ripp you off money easily 🤷🏻♂️.

North and South of 2 places completely differents but lovelys both.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In August 2013 was my first time in Italy
Patagonia is good but also expensive, very popular in Europe. You will pay like you were in Europe.
But North instead...Salta (north) , Jujuy (north) and Mendoza (west) are amazing places and much cheaper.
That's why you never heard about it. They don't promote the north because in South they ripp you off money easily ����♂️.

North and South of 2 places completely differents but lovelys both.

Lol, in 2013 I've actually been to Salta and Mendoza. :wine:

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all

I've read and followed this thread quite a bit as I'm aiming to visit next month for the final game. I purchased B&W membership (UK based) and have since tried to do dummy purchases of tickets just to make sure it works (not follow through to payment). The first time I kept getting an error (trying for Milan), then managed to go through OK during preemption for the Sampdoria game using my own membership id. However, for Napoli and now Bologna, the Intero Int option isn't being presented nor is there anywhere to put my member id.

Any ideas? Just want to ensure I have the best chance possible for the Verona game you see.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hi all

I've read and followed this thread quite a bit as I'm aiming to visit next month for the final game. I purchased B&W membership (UK based) and have since tried to do dummy purchases of tickets just to make sure it works (not follow through to payment). The first time I kept getting an error (trying for Milan), then managed to go through OK during preemption for the Sampdoria game using my own membership id. However, for Napoli and now Bologna, the Intero Int option isn't being presented nor is there anywhere to put my member id.

Any ideas? Just want to ensure I have the best chance possible for the Verona game you see.
Have you tried clicking on "country of origin" in the section that looks greyed out to the right of where you enter PIN etc? It becomes active when you do and I just did a dummy run and it said the tickets for Milan were added to my cart. I didn't go further than that. What concerns me is that there is no area on there now for "CODICE PROMOZIONALE" which is where you used to put your supporter's/card number before you got to that section. Well, at least it wasn't obvious to find when I just looked.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Guys need some help here.

I'm visiting Italy during May and want to go to the Juventus - Bologna game May 5. Does anyone have any experience with buying tickets not on Listicket.com? All of the tickets are "not available" on their website so I'm assuming they are sold out. First time buying tickets and going to a game.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
@Wittl

--

Try Viagogo. It's expensive though...

I’m on their website now but when I go to purchase the tickets it says I need a juventus membership card to transfer the tickets to. Do you need a membership card to enter the stadium even if you buy tickets on general sale?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I’m on their website now but when I go to purchase the tickets it says I need a juventus membership card to transfer the tickets to. Do you need a membership card to enter the stadium even if you buy tickets on general sale?
Are you now on Viagogo or Listicket? I don't recall that you should be a member if you try to get the tickets from the general sale (on Listicket)...but it was 2 years ago when I tried to get the tickets from there so I don't remember really. :D

From pre sale you can only buy tickets if you are a member and you can only buy for yourself + one who ain't a member or something like that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Get in contact with Around J/Around Turin they'll do the whole package including accomodation.

Last time i went I used listicket, had to get an international phone card to call them on the cheap and yes at the time i needed a Juventus membership which took like 2/3 months to arrive, but back then Around J didn't really exist so international fans going to matches were near impossible

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
No tickets anymore on general sale (listicket).

Maybe you're lucky to get an overpriced E-Ticket on viagogo. But you only can purchase those tickets where there is no remark that you need to posess tessera del tifoso card.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Thanks for all the info!

I ended up purchasing the overpriced tickets on Viagogo. Has anyone ever purchased on there? The actual date of the game is listed as Sunday May 6, but it's actually on the Saturday May 5. Is that normal? I'm assuming since general sale just went on it's a mistake that will get corrected as the week goes on....

Around J seems great. Will look at that in the future.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Thanks for all the info!

I ended up purchasing the overpriced tickets on Viagogo. Has anyone ever purchased on there? The actual date of the game is listed as Sunday May 6, but it's actually on the Saturday May 5. Is that normal? I'm assuming since general sale just went on it's a mistake that will get corrected as the week goes on....

Around J seems great. Will look at that in the future.
I have. Not sure if the e-tickets will actually work but they have "an office" right next to the stadium (picked up my tickets from there last time). If you won't get any information from them in time just call their customer support, they speak English very well and will be able to help out (been there done that).

Wouldn't be too bothered about the date, they are just fucking lazy on Viagogo. :D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Weirdly enough the tickets I got are actual printed tickets. They had to ship them via UPS express. That was the only option since I didn’t have a tessera del tifoso card. Tickets are being delivered tomorrow. Little nervous because I don’t know if the tickets were actually transferred to my name. Anyone ever had that option? Feel like I just got screwed out of my money!! Does the name on the actual ticket have to match the ID you bring?

Why do they have to make it so hard.....

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Weirdly enough the tickets I got are actual printed tickets. They had to ship them via UPS express. That was the only option since I didn’t have a tessera del tifoso card. Tickets are being delivered tomorrow. Little nervous because I don’t know if the tickets were actually transferred to my name. Anyone ever had that option? Feel like I just got screwed out of my money!! Does the name on the actual ticket have to match the ID you bring?

Why do they have to make it so hard.....
They might have overwritten another name with yours. I did that three times 5-6 years ago too, the time I didn't had the membership. So, just take your ID with you and try to enter, usually it works.

And IF they really won't let you in, take another queue (another guy controlling) 10 minutes later, once you'll get to a guy who'll let you in. :baus:

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
Have you tried clicking on "country of origin" in the section that looks greyed out to the right of where you enter PIN etc? It becomes active when you do and I just did a dummy run and it said the tickets for Milan were added to my cart. I didn't go further than that. What concerns me is that there is no area on there now for "CODICE PROMOZIONALE" which is where you used to put your supporter's/card number before you got to that section. Well, at least it wasn't obvious to find when I just looked.

Sorry for delayed reply been away with work.

Yes, changed this but the membership id box still didn't appear (I know they're sold out now so can't check formally). All I previously had to do was click the link on the Juve tickets page (official site) and add my membership id into the box that appeared on listicket but this no longer appears when the tickets were on sale

Contacted Juve and they've come back with a completely different response and not understood my question at all - just advising when the tickets would be on sale.

I suspect it will just be pot luck now when the B&W sale period starts in a few weeks. Worst case, I'll phone instead of trying online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)