Juventus Membership (12 Viewers)

anddreiu

Mar 20, 2018
Everytime when I try to buy a ticket using Black&White membership I get the following error:

Oops... there's an error
10082 - Tariffa non applicabile

Does anybody know what can I do? I have created my membership card yesterday (more than 24 hours ago), so it should be active. I am worried because I want to buy tickets on Saturday for Juve - RM. :(

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Everytime when I try to buy a ticket using Black&White membership I get the following error:

Oops... there's an error
10082 - Tariffa non applicabile

Does anybody know what can I do? I have created my membership card yesterday (more than 24 hours ago), so it should be active. I am worried because I want to buy tickets on Saturday for Juve - RM. :(
Mammamia, for black and white members sale starts on saturday like you've said. Maybe you should just wait until the sale starts for you. :baus:

anddreiu

Mar 20, 2018
I have just called Juventus call center and they said that I've created the membership card too late for Juventus - Real Madrid match. Only those who have the membership created before Sunday 18.03.2018 can buy tickets for this match. :(

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I have just called Juventus call center and they said that I've created the membership card too late for Juventus - Real Madrid match. Only those who have the membership created before Sunday 18.03.2018 can buy tickets for this match. :(
Fly to Madrid then. Support is needed everywhere.

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Dammit, sorry to hear that.

I re-joined as member on Sunday 8pm so I just let out a massive sigh of relief...

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everybody !

I apologize in advance for my English..
I'm french and i Live in France,
In January i have buy a Card Black and White Membership for 50€

Tuesday, was opened the reserved sale for Juve Milan, and i was wanted to buy tickets.

What's line select ?

What is 'JUVE PROMO MEMBER' ?

Thanks.

Mehaarja

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys,

So I've scanned the forum and tried to find an answer but with no luck. So me and my girlfriend are travelling to Torino next week, I was super-excited about seeing Juve take on Milan but didn't really anticipate that it would be practically impossible to get tickets without a B&W membership. Since I just recently applied, I'm still waiting to recieve my membership card.

Okay so the question is:
I'm planning on buying tickets from viagogo (yes I know the price is double or even more than the normal rate, but what choice do I have?), and when I'm searching for tickets it says "tickets are reserved for customers with Tessera del Tifosi cards".

Alright, so I've spent practically half a day trying to figure this out. Some ppl say that you as a foreigner can buy these tickets and enter the arena since foreigners doesn't need the TdT card. On the other hand, I sent a message to AroundJ who said that they wouldn't let me in without the card.

Also, if I would sign up for the card (found the link, it costs 15euros), I wouldn't receive the physical card in time. But would I be able to use some kind of membership number to enter the arena?

Well I know that you guys probably are sick of these kinds of questions, but I really hope that someone in here are kind enough to help me.
Grazie!
/M

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,

So I've scanned the forum and tried to find an answer but with no luck. So me and my girlfriend are travelling to Torino next week, I was super-excited about seeing Juve take on Milan but didn't really anticipate that it would be practically impossible to get tickets without a B&W membership. Since I just recently applied, I'm still waiting to recieve my membership card.

Okay so the question is:
I'm planning on buying tickets from viagogo (yes I know the price is double or even more than the normal rate, but what choice do I have?), and when I'm searching for tickets it says "tickets are reserved for customers with Tessera del Tifosi cards".

Alright, so I've spent practically half a day trying to figure this out. Some ppl say that you as a foreigner can buy these tickets and enter the arena since foreigners doesn't need the TdT card. On the other hand, I sent a message to AroundJ who said that they wouldn't let me in without the card.

Also, if I would sign up for the card (found the link, it costs 15euros), I wouldn't receive the physical card in time. But would I be able to use some kind of membership number to enter the arena?

Well I know that you guys probably are sick of these kinds of questions, but I really hope that someone in here are kind enough to help me.
Grazie!
/M
Look for tickets without the remark "tickets are reserved for customers with Tessera del Tifosi cards" and it'll work. You have to name them an adress in Italy (your hotel) so I think you'll get the tickets in time.

rmorfov

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,
I am new here so excuse me if i am writing in the wrong place. I am form Bulgaria and for the last few months i am trying to buy the Black and White membership card but for some reason there seem to be a problem with the website. When i reach the payment page and click pay the website returns to the previous page and nothing happens. Have anyone else had the same problem and is there any solution to it. I contacted the juventus.com website administrators 3 times now and they assured me that they have fixed the problem but i still get the same result when i try to buy the membership card. I would appreciate any help from you guys. I am desperate to buy the card and failing for so long i am getting frustrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)