Juventus Membership (19 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2016
I checked last night and it said completion of sale, and I checked this morning and rang Listicket they said they have no tickets. I can categorically say that the Membership is a total rip off. Does not really give you much in the way of entitlement because the smaller matches are easy to get tickets for and the bigger matches are more or less impossible. Benefits are negligible.
I managed to get the tickets with Premium membership. It was dense, after checking out with PayPal it gave me an error and I thought to myself "this is it, no game for me". But after a while the tickets arrived via e-mail and PayPal showed "transaction completed". Got the tickets near away fans area on the 2nd floor.

Yeah the website gave all kinds of information during the last 24h. The completion of sale was for J1897 pre-emption (if you noticed, there was a date given). When I called the Listicket they said that sale starts at 11 o'clock and atm it's impossible to buy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
@Valerio.

Hi, I've got a question for you. Me and my friend were trying to buy tickets for Napoli game. We've had some difficulties initially and it resulted in a fact that we bought 3 instead of 2 tickets. Do you know how can I sell one of the tickets? Or is it possible to return a ticket via Listicket? Two of the three tickets are under my name.

Thanks.

Bazzer239

Jul 29, 2015
Yeah, that did not happen for me at all.

I was on the Listicket website about 20 minutes ago. There was one option that said Low, meaning a ticket was for sale (I assume a season ticket holder), and I tried multiple times to try and buy it and it failed every single time. It sucks badly that it comes down to the luck of the website more than anything else.

Bazzer239

Jul 29, 2015
@Valerio.

Hi, I've got a question for you. Me and my friend were trying to buy tickets for Napoli game. We've had some difficulties initially and it resulted in a fact that we bought 3 instead of 2 tickets. Do you know how can I sell one of the tickets? Or is it possible to return a ticket via Listicket? Two of the three tickets are under my name.

Thanks.
I'm interested. I DM'd you.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
@Valerio.

Thanks.
strange it shoudn't be possible to buy 2 tickets under one name.
Try to mail listicket support.
I dunno if you can resell because if it has your name on it those stewards won't let someone else in instead of you

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
strange it shoudn't be possible to buy 2 tickets under one name.
Try to mail listicket support.
I dunno if you can resell because if it has your name on it those stewards won't let someone else in instead of you
Yeah, my friend was buying in a hurry and put in my fake name from Facebook... :facepalm:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah, my friend was buying in a hurry and put in my fake name from Facebook... :facepalm:

ouch.... try to mail them but sadly i don't think they'll refund you cause you put a fake name >_>
if they tell you they won't and you have the mail with the ticket i'd try to photoshop a different name and print on paper and try ... else money wasted

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
ouch.... try to mail them but sadly i don't think they'll refund you cause you put a fake name >_>
if they tell you they won't and you have the mail with the ticket i'd try to photoshop a different name and print on paper and try ... else money wasted
Well, it's not totally fake because he put in my name as "Jeremy" instead of Jeremiasz and my last name lacks the last letter. The ticket I bought has my full proper name on it, that's why the system let it through. I'd like to ask you what are the exact steps while entering the Stadium. Are there stewards checking supporter's id, Premium Card and printed ticket all at once? Will they be making problems that my name on the ticket slightly differs from the real one (I emailed Juventus about it)? If I were to sell one of the tickets, do you think it is possible to explain the whole situation to a steward so that he lets us all go in?

Thanks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd like to ask you what are the exact steps while entering the Stadium. Are there stewards checking supporter's id, Premium Card and printed ticket all at once? Will they be making problems that my name on the ticket slightly differs from the real one (I emailed Juventus about it)? If I were to sell one of the tickets, do you think it is possible to explain the whole situation to a steward so that he lets us all go in?

Thanks.
First I got a guy looking to see if I had a ticket and ID, then someone padding people down, after that you get to the turnstile. You could say that they printed your name wrong on either the ticket or card, it shouldn't matter that much. Who really knows though, it's up to the individual. They didn't seem too fussy when I was there.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
First I got a guy looking to see if I had a ticket and ID, then someone padding people down, after that you get to the turnstile. You could say that they printed your name wrong on either the ticket or card, it shouldn't matter that much. Who really knows though, it's up to the individual. They didn't seem too fussy when I was there.
if he has a card with him with the complete name and so on... else they usually check the id and ticket name/surname.
JuveJay now they do http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/sport/ultras-biglietti-sottobanco-come-entrare-allo-juventus-stadium-2531929/ last time they refused any anomaly and i had to wait 45mins before being able to pass.
They were checking id and then card/ticket with a machine.

Dunno what to say you can risk but i dunno how you can sell your ticket to someone else if it's a printed ticket with someone else name on it.
It's a risk. I'd photoshop the name and try my luck hoping that things calmed down

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Alright, so they check the name on a paper ticket, not on some screen after scanning the barcode? If so, the photoshopping would make sense. Also, I heard that there is some Listicket office outside the stadium, right? Maybe try to explain the situation there?

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Hey all, this morning I received an email from Juventus.com about a survey of Juventus Membership card holders. After some demographics questions, I was asked this question:

"If `J1897 Membership / Premium Membership` gave you the opportunity to PURCHASE MONTHLY OR SEASONAL SUBSCRIPTIONS TO WATCH THE MATCHES OF JUVENTUS ON THE WEB along with all the other benefits we mentioned earlier (discounts, experiences with the Juve world, priority ticketing, buying tickets for Champions League games...), would you be interested in becoming a `Member` ?"

Of course I selected "Certainly Yes", and I think the fact they are considering this is a great step towards having a Juventus live-streaming service. IMO they should already have it, how many of us would use it every weekend to watch Juve? If anyone has received that survey email, please respond to it and let them know its a great idea!

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
Hi Guys I'm getting 10193 (personal data) error while trying to buy on listicket. I've checked and all the data is entered correctly so I don't know what is the issue. Did any of you had the same problem?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hi Guys I'm getting 10193 (personal data) error while trying to buy on listicket. I've checked and all the data is entered correctly so I don't know what is the issue. Did any of you had the same problem?
Make sure you have entered all your information and all correctly on your listicket profile.

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
How can we buy Museum Tickets as Premium Member?

When I mark a ticket for Permium Member system wants me to enter card number and pin, but the card only has 1 number.

Znipah

Jan 19, 2017
I tried emailing Juventus support but got no answer so I'll ask here instead.

My dad and I are planning to travel from Sweden to see the game against Inter. I'm a premium member and I have received my membership card, my dad is not a member.

Will it be possible for me to buy the 2 tickets on listicket.com during the preemption sale and we both can enter stadium even though my dad is not a member?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)