Juventus Membership (12 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Thank you.
We are planning a trip to Turin for Juve-Borussia.
We're in four guys, three of us are italians and already Premium Members, the 4th guy instead is from London and currently has no membership.
We believe that the membership is essential for this kind of match, because it gives you priority purchasing rights which would avoid you the risk to reserve flight/train/hotel and then find no tickets for the game.
The problem is, how can he book his flight to Italy when he's not sure that he will receive the membership in time ?

It's a risk.

Unless he can access priority purchasing before physically having the card on his hands but I'm not sure if this is possible.

We really don't know what to do... :sad:
If he has a foreign passport, does not need a membership.
If you buy online, you can choose the print at home solution and you can print your own tickets.
My son lives in Edinburgh and holds a UK passport and we never have problems.

sorry just realized you want to be sure to get tickets ...
then it is a problem ...

Stefano 10

Oct 23, 2005
sorry just realized you want to be sure to get tickets ...
then it is a problem ...
Thanks anyway. :wink:
He's probably gonna stay home for this match then, he can come for another one in the future (hopefully quarter finals... :biggrin:)
Meanwhile he can buy the membership in all calmness so we'll never risk with the tickets.

Jan 23, 2015
Hi everyone!

Do you think that we can purchase tickets for Juve-Borussia match in the general sale? we are from Chile and we will travel to Turin next month.
And other match is Juve-Milan...

- - - Updated - - -

And... is safe Tickazilla???

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I do it as a matter of supporting the club, getting info and perks, etc., with the occasional "just maybe if I'm near Torino" sometime...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I registered a wrong birth date in the Juventus website and can't seem to change, and I contacted their customer support and they never seem to reply to them.
Have anyone actually got an update from them ?

- - - Updated - - -

Are any of the memberships worth it for people that don't live in Italy or Europe and won't buy any tickets?
J1897 seems worth it. you get a home jersey with printing for 130 Euro.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
^^ Looks like it's not changed since I signed up a couple of years ago. I had to send off the form by post, including a passport scan and other stuff.

Needs to be modernised. The postal order shit isn't on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)