Juventus Membership (17 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
I think so (although maybe someone else could confirm), but is the Tessera del Tifoso not just the equivalent of the Stadium membership?
The thing i understood was that the International Membership was indeed equivalent to the Tessera del Tifoso.

at juve100%, i don't believe a game in January may be sold out immediately. I strongly recommend you to buy your tickets on listicket once the general sale starts. This is always 1 week before the game. It is the cheapest option.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
The thing i understood was that the International Membership was indeed equivalent to the Tessera del Tifoso.

at juve100%, i don't believe a game in January may be sold out immediately. I strongly recommend you to buy your tickets on listicket once the general sale starts. This is always 1 week before the game. It is the cheapest option.
As non-italian it's NOT necessary to buy a international membercard. I bought a stadium card, which is only 15 euro. And with this I can buy tickets on viagogo. You can also buy tickets on viagogo without having any member card, but the prices are very very expensive. So I will certainly 'get back' my 15 euro. By the way, between sending the papers and receiving the stadium member card was about 35 days. I'm going to Juve-Napoli on 10 november, so I'll let you guys know if everything went without problems. But I don't expect any problems.

Oct 23, 2011
As non-italian it's NOT necessary to buy a international membercard. I bought a stadium card, which is only 15 euro. And with this I can buy tickets on viagogo. You can also buy tickets on viagogo without having any member card, but the prices are very very expensive. So I will certainly 'get back' my 15 euro. By the way, between sending the papers and receiving the stadium member card was about 35 days. I'm going to Juve-Napoli on 10 november, so I'll let you guys know if everything went without problems. But I don't expect any problems.
Yes i know, i was just stating that the International Membercard is equivalent to the Tessera del Tifoso ;). Did you already bought your tickets? The problem with Viagogo is that it is just so ridiculously expensive, it is almost 3 times as expensive as on Listicket. When i bought my tickets on Listickets for the lazio game this year, i paid 85 euros and i was sitting on the first row. If you haven't bought your tickets yet i recommend you to buy them there 1 week before the game.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Yes i know, i was just stating that the International Membercard is equivalent to the Tessera del Tifoso ;). Did you already bought your tickets? The problem with Viagogo is that it is just so ridiculously expensive, it is almost 3 times as expensive as on Listicket. When i bought my tickets on Listickets for the lazio game this year, i paid 85 euros and i was sitting on the first row. If you haven't bought your tickets yet i recommend you to buy them there 1 week before the game.
yes, but the Stadium Card is also equivalent to the Tessera del tifosi. Not only the international membership. Indeed, 'the art' is to buy a ticket on the right moment. Short before the game. But off course people want to be 100 percent sure when they book the flight and hotel so they don't dare to take the risk to wait until a few days before the game, fearing it will be suddenly sold out.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Does anyone have any idea what do these gaps exactly mean when trying to buy member ticket on listicket ?

Identificativo del supporto
&
Codice di sicurezza / listicket

Apr 21, 2004
I recieved the member card just on time to buy Juve-Real ticket & when I saw whats on the card I got it.
Identificativo del supporto = Supporters Card Nr.
&
Codice di sicurezza / listicket = Web Ticket Nr.
Great, i'm still waiting for mine to arrive in mail. I bought the stadium membership for 15 euros and have mailed already the signed documents and copy of my passport.

Do you know how long it the tessera del tiffoso card valid? I have heard somewhere 3 years, yet some says it never expires.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Great, i'm still waiting for mine to arrive in mail. I bought the stadium membership for 15 euros and have mailed already the signed documents and copy of my passport.

Do you know how long it the tessera del tiffoso card valid? I have heard somewhere 3 years, yet some says it never expires.
On my card its says "Valid thru: 09/23" so 10 years I guess.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Next week I travel too Turin to watch the game against Napoli on 10 november.
I have received my stadium card last month (paid 15 euro for it).
But can someone tell me if a stadium member is the same as a premium member?
Because on the official Juventus website it says that "Premium Member Preemption" is from 31 october till 2 november.
Will I be able to buy my tickets then? Or do I have to wait untill the general sale starts?
I really don't want to miss this game, but I also don't want to pay too much on viagogo, as the prices there are sometimes 3 times the real ticket price.
But off course, if I have to buy it there to be 100% sure I'll do it...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No, Stadium Member and Premium Member are different and are priced differently.

I just renewed my membership this morning, and I saw they were two separate options for renewal.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
why cant i purchase an international member? i reach step 8 and it asks for a code, i want to subscribe for the first time. but dont know how?

any help guys?

paulruk

Oct 26, 2011
As someone based in the UK can I buy a Stadium Member membership or do I have to become an International Member? I just want a stadium ticket so I can buy tickets for matches (from listicket or ViaGoGO). I know the International one has lots of free stuff but I don't want to spend an extra £40 if I don't need to.

Also, when should I get my card and/or number? The match is Feb 23rd!

Thanks in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)