Juventus Membership (28 Viewers)

the4yeast

Aug 12, 2013
Hi guys,

So I've just gone thru the last 10 pages of this topic and either I'm retarded (very possible) or the answer to my question is not here.
I registered as the international member, paid the whopping 65 euros and cursed everyone around because of that stupid form & photos requirement.
My question is: do I need to hold the card in my hand when I'm buying a ticket? I've got a user number (Codice member on the site), isn't that enough? How does listicket verify if I have it or not, are the numbers different?

I'm flying to my home country Poland via Italy from Sydney in October and wanted to see a Juve game. But if I have to wait for them to send that card to the other end of the planet, it's gonna reach me in 2014, as I see from your impressions on the service speed.

Lastly, is there a way to call them from abroad? The number posted on the site (899 999 897) doesn't work for me.

Thanks for any help!

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
My question is: do I need to hold the card in my hand when I'm buying a ticket? I've got a user number (Codice member on the site), isn't that enough? How does listicket verify if I have it or not, are the numbers different?
The numbers should be the same and I don't think you have to have the card for getting your tickets. I've never been to Italy/JS but I think juventus.com states that you have to have the ticket and my bet is that they'll want to see your tifosi card when you want to enter the stadium with your ticket.

the4yeast

Aug 12, 2013
Thanks Satchy.

That worries me a bit, I don't want to buy a ticket and then wait until the last day for the card - if it doesn't arrive, I'll have a membership pack, a ticket, and no right to see the game.

the4yeast

Aug 12, 2013
thanks, thanks! witam ;)

All that reading just made me sad & in disbelief. How's that possible with such a great organization as Juve? I've been to an NBA game, I've got a buddy who saw Real live, I've seen Del Piero in Sydney - and never did I nor him have so much trouble to get a game ticket or at least first-hand information (not that I'm complaining about you guys ;))

In the worst case, maybe I'll try going to Inter-Roma, from what I remember they're playing on the same weekend and I'm flying thru Milan anyway. Eh, that's better than nothing...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hi guys,

So I've just gone thru the last 10 pages of this topic and either I'm retarded (very possible) or the answer to my question is not here.
I registered as the international member, paid the whopping 65 euros and cursed everyone around because of that stupid form & photos requirement.

I'm flying to my home country Poland via Italy from Sydney in October and wanted to see a Juve game. But if I have to wait for them to send that card to the other end of the planet, it's gonna reach me in 2014, as I see from your impressions on the service speed.

Lastly, is there a way to call them from abroad? The number posted on the site (899 999 897) doesn't work for me.

Thanks for any help!
Short answer: yes.

You need your card because, if you purchase the ticket as a member, your "ticket" will be on your member card & you'll not receive an actual paper or digital ticket. Member card then needs to be scanned at the stadium entrance.

If you buy a ticket without a member card (when available), you'll get a pdf you can print. When you buy over the Phone (or in the local shops), you'll get a regular ticket.

As for the number: +39 02 600 60 900.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Seriously thinking of getting the international membership, downloaded the form. What's the tax code about? Also how many tickets can you buy as a member? ticket for yourself + 1?

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Also how many tickets can you buy as a member? ticket for yourself + 1?
One would think that's pretty logical and it would be a nice move by the club, but you can only get tickets for yourself. If you want to get additional tickets for your friends they all have to be premium members aswell.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
This whole membership is confusing!

Im visting Turin in January and it perfectly falls on the weekend of Juve vs Roma.

I want to be sure of getting a ticket without breaking the bank.

Do I need a membership? Would it have to be an "International Premium"

To make things a little more confusing, Im Italian with an Italian passport but havent lived there since I was 3 years old. I dont have a tax code.

What do I do :/

Can you buy from LisTicket? For example you can buy Juve vs Gala on there right now and it doesnt say anything about membership.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This whole membership is confusing!

Im visting Turin in January and it perfectly falls on the weekend of Juve vs Roma.

I want to be sure of getting a ticket without breaking the bank.

Do I need a membership? Would it have to be an "International Premium"

To make things a little more confusing, Im Italian with an Italian passport but havent lived there since I was 3 years old. I dont have a tax code.

What do I do :/
What about the stadium member card?

Can you not buy tickets on Viagogo or from season ticket holders using that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)