Juventus Membership (2 Viewers)

Ale_10

Apr 10, 2013
Gentlemen I need help,

I paid for my international juventus membership but I think I have to some more like filling forms and others in order to receive my membership card.

could please anyone tell me what should I do? also, I couldn't find an english form to fill. all italians.. what should I do.

I apologize if this question had been around a lot. I didn't intensively search the site nor the topic itself.

thanks..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gentlemen I need help,

I paid for my international juventus membership but I think I have to some more like filling forms and others in order to receive my membership card.

could please anyone tell me what should I do? also, I couldn't find an english form to fill. all italians.. what should I do.

I apologize if this question had been around a lot. I didn't intensively search the site nor the topic itself.

thanks..
Is this it? https://secure.juventusmember.com/pdf/module-premium-international-en.pdf

Mar 9, 2006
Forget about it :sergio: Since period of my 12/13 card has expired on 23 april, i can't use it at juvestore and it's doesn't matter that i've made renewal 2 weeks ago :sergio: i have to wait for the new card :sergoi: :juvestoregoi: :juventusmembergoi: why i just can't connect my juventusmember acc with juvestore one :sergio:

who is the most noble of you - give me ur card number for discount at juvestore
@swag @Badass Vidal @Buck Fuddy @Lion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)