Juventus Membership (20 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
GrandeGigi was the man. Let me try here...

OK, the forums refused to upload it as a pdf since it is 500kb+ and the limit is 300kb. So I renamed it with a .avi extension at the end to trick the forums into allowing it (avi uploads can be bigger ;) ).

So just right-click download it and remove the ".avi" part of the filename once it's on your drive.

Awesome.... Thanks a lot! ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Does anyone know any contact that i can hassle for my welcome pack.
Ive been trying for ages, sent them many emails and no reply.
i never got an email about the form, instead i recently got an email about the juventusmember email account being dicontinued from next year.

if anyone here has been succsessfull at contacting them, please let me know.

ive been waiting for the pack since July,

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, still waiting for the pack here. But then I sent in my subscription form with my passport photos just 3 weeks ago...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just like that, in my email just now: :p

Dear Eats Lion for Breakfast
we have received all your documents. We can confirm that it is all ok.
You will receive a notice the day your card/welcome pack is produced.

Juventus Football Club

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But we are getting a photo ID card. Presumably as part of our passport to the delle Alpi, given that citizens of the Douche Territories of Merda will be prevented at the gates.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Juventino[RUS];3959548 said:
nope, they are even turning off the e-mail feature in the end of december :sergio:
Ok thanks for your answer. I just thought because I often see highlights of our matches with Zambruno commentating. And he works for juve channel.. But I guess he's commentating on sky (tifoso channel) or am I wrong?!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sure enough, the whole application and photo ID process was the hold up for my card/welcome pack:

Dear Poop Jokester,
your Supporter Card/welcome pack are being processed.
You will receive notification upon shipment.

Juventus Football Club

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Juventino[RUS];3961711 said:
You can download all "hurra juventus" editions from AppStore for free if you have a juventus membership account :tup: i didn't know that
That app always crashes on Android 4.2 for me when I want to zoom. :/

Send in all that shat they requested including my tax code, photocopy of my ID, two passport photos and an invoice that I paid the 65 Euros.
Can someone tell me what invoice they expect me to send them when I pay via credit card? They now got some email they actually sent me that the transaction has been done.
All in all much trouble for so little but hopefully I get my arse next year to Torino to experience some benefits.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As you guys gave me the heads-up that this was coming... :weee:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Subject: Supporter's Card/Welcome Pack shipped
To: swag-in-a-bag

Dear Poop Jokester,
we have sent your Supporter card/welcome pack.
If you are not delivered within 25 days, please call our Customer Service at 899999897 in order to check.

Juventus Football Club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)