Juventus Membership (20 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, it's official. I have actually received the membership kit -- all the way out to the Left Coast. :weee:

Now when I'm walking up to the Juvestore on Via Garibaldi, I can empty my pockets and get enough money back to buy a gelato. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, I have received mine as well. This is amazing because good ole' Juve sent it to: Robert Padovano, Raleigh, NC.

No street address, in a city of nearly 1 Million people (but only 3 Padovani), and I received it! Much respect to the US Postal Service.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, I have received mine as well. This is amazing because good ole' Juve sent it to: Robert Padovano, Raleigh, NC.

No street address, in a city of nearly 1 Million people (but only 3 Padovani), and I received it! Much respect to the US Postal Service.
Nah, bro, you've got it all wrong. You're a celebrity in Raleigh!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I know. you are disappointing me man, where are you brining this ideas from? :groan:
That shit, twisting words around, has become the main part of the Croatian slang. You need to know the language to understand it, it can be very funny at times.

Don't worry though, I'll change it back when I get bored.
the ranieri interview at juvechannel, is the translated version isnt up yet right. sigh
There are two interviews awaiting translations. :D

Mar 28, 2007
tbh.. i only like the certificate they gave.. the card is too thin.. as for the autograph card.. i expect it to be a full team.. but overall.. acceptable service by them.. its time for them to do something for the fans after the difficult season.. i'm laminating the cert anyway.. :D cheers!

Jan 7, 2007
I got my membership today :D

It's a nice little kit they sent out. I do like the golden Juventus logo pin. Hopefully these types of packages won't be too far & between. And they need to make the Juve membership discounts good for their online store!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Nah, bro, you've got it all wrong. You're a celebrity in Raleigh!
Duh!

Seriously, Pado ... even if you weren't as famous as Jenna Jameson in the San Fernando Valley, your mail order shoe fapping business would have tipped you off instantly to any postal worker who's been picking up all the unmarked boxes with funny smells and wet spots from your doorstep. :rolleyes2

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Elisa would probably do a better and faster job...
I was thinking, what if someone here did translate one of those interviews and sent it to them, would the translated version magically appear the next day? I don't know wether it's lazyness or just ignorance anymore.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I was thinking, what if someone here did translate one of those interviews and sent it to them, would the translated version magically appear the next day? I don't know wether it's lazyness or just ignorance anymore.
the second! more to say it is an insult!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I signed up as a special member just for the sake of donating to juventus. I don't live in italy where my card would be useful during certain promotion/sales periods.
I guess from what I managed to gather up, a special member gets some sort of small discount on juvestore (not the website) on certain items.. Plus some priorities in the stadium while buying tickets (also not sure). And yeh, certain activities in juventusmember.com you are allowed to participate in like lottery for juvetnus tickets or access to certain area at the website.
Basically a regular member is paying only for the card, letter and the pictures. Where the special member MIGHT be useful in limited other areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)