Juventus Membership (5 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
But these clubs aren't meant to be anything more than money-making deals for the club.
Yes, and that's how I'm looking at it too. It's a bad deal, lousy value for money. From a consumer point of view, it stinks.

Martin -- I normally don't take you for a cynic. I am usually far worse than you in this regard. But there's a real undercurrent of resentment here that I sense.

What harm does it do if fans fork over their money in allegiance and they get a handful of cheap tchotchkies for the honor of calling themselves "a card carrying fan"? Isn't successful marketing all about giving people what they want?
No, but just as many people feel the urge to criticize bad deals I'm doing the same. That still doesn't make people unhappy with their purchase, I mean we all buy stuff others think is a complete waste right. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dear Members,

as you have seen we have published the face to face between Mister Ranieri and the Special Member Gianfranco Vezzaro.

We would like to show it immediately although it was held in italian. Don't worry as soon as possible we will insert in the translated version.

JuventusMember.com Staff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and gents, we got another one. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)