Juventus Membership (15 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Whole membership crap probably was a ploy to balance the budget.
"Anymore ideas?"
"Yeah, how about we sell crap we have lying around to VIP 'members'?"
"Good call."
it might be ... but they will get much more if they properly maintain it they will generate much more money and the fans will be happy.

then again.. this thing just started and i don't expect it to be great now. it will probably show up when the season starts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
it might be ... but they will get much more if they properly maintain it they will generate much more money and the fans will be happy.
Yes, but it's one thing to have an idea. It's another thing to actually do all the work needed to make it a success. From what I've heard about it so far it sounds like a complete ripoff.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

great news .... when did you apply
Yes, but it's one thing to have an idea. It's another thing to actually do all the work needed to make it a success. From what I've heard about it so far it sounds like a complete ripoff.
Well it's not big money for an individual, however the service you get so far sucks. But hey, you help the club and perhaps in the future that website will be worth it, if it's run properly.

So here's the tresure:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ask them for a Trez action figure :D
:D

Seriously, the picture autographs are nice, but come on, just 3 players? That's simply stupid. The card is cool though, when a cop asks me for an ID next time, I'm gonna slip him that. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
that's exactly how it can be described!! I became a member with predicting all that from the beginning. I won't even care if they send me back a pack or not to be honest..

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
To be honest, isn't it stupid that the pictures are with red shirts.. Couldn't they find more exciting pictures with them wearing the home jersey?

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE RIGHT NOW!! I'M IN A STATE OF EUPHORIA!! yes over some paper and a plastic card, but i dont care. The card is awesome but it's thin, I'm afraid it would ruin. The signatures aren't real, they're printed onto the paper. I'm gonna frame the letter and official fan certificate. Any ideas on a frame??

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE RIGHT NOW!! I'M IN A STATE OF EUPHORIA!! yes over some paper and a plastic card, but i dont care. The card is awesome but it's thin, I'm afraid it would ruin. The signatures aren't real, they're printed onto the paper. I'm gonna frame the letter and official fan certificate. Any ideas on a frame??
rectangular one would be nice:D

just got mine too :weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whole membership crap probably was a ploy to balance the budget.
"Anymore ideas?"
"Yeah, how about we sell crap we have lying around to VIP 'members'?"
"Good call."
Martin -- I normally don't take you for a cynic. I am usually far worse than you in this regard. But there's a real undercurrent of resentment here that I sense.

What harm does it do if fans fork over their money in allegiance and they get a handful of cheap tchotchkies for the honor of calling themselves "a card carrying fan"? Isn't successful marketing all about giving people what they want?

And if you don't want to participate, that doesn't diminish your loyalty to the club -- anymore than the fact that I've never bought a Juve home jersey (only away ones, not sure exactly why...).

I know it's not just you, but a lot of juventini have shown resentment to this program when it really shouldn't make a difference to them.

But these clubs aren't meant to be anything more than money-making deals for the club. If they lose money on them, doesn't that defeat the purpose?

That said, there isn't a lot there. But we haven't started the season yet. I'll be in Torino in October, so I'll get another measure of judging what this stuff gets you.

Maybe I will get mine before I'm there in October after all. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Which player pictures did you guys get?

Mar 28, 2007
just got my gift pack.. disappointed with the card thickness.. but overall, its fine with me.. especially they make an effort to the whole world of juve fans.. :)

p/s: i got dp, trez and camo cards too.. lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)