Juventus Membership (18 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's a shame that two UK citizens won the two tickets available for Newcastle - Juventus.. With more than 1000 users, there were a few chances.. And instead, two UKs..
Yes and no. I mean, Newcastle is in the UK afterall. Seems kind of natural that the majority of submissions might come from citizens of a country that wouldn't have to travel as far.

Dinamidante™

Juventino barese
Jun 1, 2007
Yes and no. I mean, Newcastle is in the UK afterall. Seems kind of natural that the majority of submissions might come from citizens of a country that wouldn't have to travel as far.
I think that almost all members who read the notice on the website tried to win these two tickets.. And in the notice Juventus didn't say that the winner had to pay the travel.

In the SAFC - Juventus notice they have said the winner have to pay the travel, because a lot of people were worried to buy a ticket on Saturday - the day before the match -, when the travel agencies are closed, and they thought Juventus would give them flight ticket and a comfortable room in a hotel :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I will when I get home. I'll scan them all so you who didn't pay can have them. :D

No, I told my mother who just HAD to open it before I got home. :groan:
Lest there be any weird white powder in it? Protecting her little cute cubs :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Lest there be any weird white powder in it? Protecting her little cute cubs :D
Yeah right, you know what the excuse was after I finished my yelling? She thought it was the National Geographic that we get by mail. :howler: Right, like the big black football bag didn't imply otherwise.

Anywho, I just got home and this is hilarious, this is what I got:
- my card(it actually looks pretty cool)
- 3 player pictures, DP, Camo and Trez. I was under the impression I get all players picture/autographs?
- a folded A4 paper which they call "The Brochure"
- a certificate with my name on it
- a letter signed by Blanc and Gigli

That's that, I'm really disapointed, especially because of the player picture autographs, it would have been cool had I got all the players.. I'm off to coffee now, when I get back, if you want, I can scan the mighty 3 pictures I recieved.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Whole membership crap probably was a ploy to balance the budget.
"Anymore ideas?"
"Yeah, how about we sell crap we have lying around to VIP 'members'?"
"Good call."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)