Juventus Membership (12 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I just saw this on the Juventus Membership website:

Only for Special Members.

Every Special Member who will send an email at [email protected] will partecipate to the prize draw that will assign two tickets for the match of August the 4th against Sunderland at Stadium of Light.

Please note that the opportunity is exclusive for Special Members and that the use of the tickets is strictly personal.

The draw will be on August 2nd at 09.00 AM.

JuventusMember.com Staff
I hope I win. :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nada. It's been two weeks plus, but I live in the USA. I'm expecting it about the time that Palladino becomes our captain. :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hey I'm right next door to Italy and I still haven't recieved anything, it's been 2.5/3 weeks. I told you folks, it's all a scam. :D

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i sent them an email and this their reply:

Dear Member,

in a short-time you will receive your personalized Welcome Pack. As you can imagine the shipping time towards abroad countries takes a little more than it usually do in Italy.

If you want you can call the Customer Service Number 003901124180 in order to be updated about the shipping movement of your Welcome Pack.

Regards

Mar 28, 2007
i sent them an email and this their reply:

Dear Member,

in a short-time you will receive your personalized Welcome Pack. As you can imagine the shipping time towards abroad countries takes a little more than it usually do in Italy.

If you want you can call the Customer Service Number 003901124180 in order to be updated about the shipping movement of your Welcome Pack.

Regards
same... :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
BTW did anyone manage to get his @juventumember.com email going? I noticed that I can receive emails but whenever I send an email it doesn't get received from the other end.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It'd be horrible if I somehow won it and then wasn't able to muster up the money for the hotel, trip, etc. :D
BTW did anyone manage to get his @juventumember.com email going? I noticed that I can receive emails but whenever I send an email it doesn't get received from the other end.
I just tried it and it doesn't work for me either. Doesn't matter though, I won't be using that address, it's too long. [email protected] , now that'd be cool. ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Cuz its considered spam by most. But resolving that is kinda too advanced for our webmasters.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)