Juventus Membership (18 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Absolutely not.

Exactly.

Welcome to Juventus.com.

It's just the newsletters as far as I can tell thus far. The site itself is all in English. However, per others, if you use the Italian version of the site there's more to see -- I just haven't heard what yet.

That said, this is a supporter club. While I agree they do a lame job of appealing to more than Italians (and they are a bit lame with the Italians at that), it's not about the gimme-gimme-gimme either. This thread is littered with my complaints of the hurdles I had to leap over to just give them my money as a supporter. So the real measure of the supporter value, IMO, is in landing Chivu in defense -- as The Pado put it.
I know man, but someone need to put an end to this. I will write an e-mail to them. Myabe you got me wrong, I would even subscribe if it was 100 Euros per month. I spend like a crazy if I go to Juve store etc.. I pay these without expecting anything in return, I am just doing it to help the club growing (even if it 35 euro, but that's what I can do right now). They have these loyal fans all over the world, and not just Italy. I have the right to get pissed at them for not caring about us.. Juventus.com was another case, it's free service anyway. But If they are offering membership to Non-Italians too for the same sum of money, then I have the right to complain for not getting the same service equally!

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I've noticed that they have raised the price for regular member to 12 euro a year (it was previously 6 euro).
What do I get extra with special member?
It states in the juventusmember.com the following:
Reserved area
Discounted subscription to Hurrà Juventus
Special concessions from our Partners
Prize draws for events and prizes
Concessions for the purchase of subscriptions and ticketsi
Fast lane for entering the stadium
Am I getting anything extra? Does the card say special member? Do I get special merchandise or gifts with it?
Will the subscribtion be automatically renewed next year or do I have to renew it manually (I prefer manually).

One more thing, is the english site fully activated already? Do we have a forum there?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok I am a Juventus special member :)
Still I'd like the answer of the above questions if possible. I am planning to get 2 of my friends memberships as a gift and these things will help me :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've noticed that they have raised the price for regular member to 12 euro a year (it was previously 6 euro).
What do I get extra with special member?
It states in the juventusmember.com the following:

Am I getting anything extra? Does the card say special member? Do I get special merchandise or gifts with it?
Will the subscribtion be automatically renewed next year or do I have to renew it manually (I prefer manually).

One more thing, is the english site fully activated already? Do we have a forum there?
I can't answer a lot of this, because it will probably be weeks before I see my card. But every indication is that the Special Member card will be different than the others.

I think you get some extra freebies with your welcome packet -- a couple extra photos, etc. But most of the merchandise and gifts stuff seems to be discounts -- and discounts at the Juvestore most likely at that. Right now there's a 50% deal on a cap at the Juvestore in Torino (NOT the online store), so I'm not expecting much until I go to Torino this year.

And I would suspect that, with European commerce and privacy laws, you'll have to renew manually rather than it auto-renew.

As for the English site, it's been active for a while. There's no forums on Juventus Member, but there are other features. Not a lot to see there at the moment, but I would expect more as the season gets underway.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Regarding the special member card, there is a picture on juventusmember.com where it shows a special member card, there is indeed the word special written with a smaller font above the word member on the card.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I can't answer a lot of this, because it will probably be weeks before I see my card. But every indication is that the Special Member card will be different than the others.

I think you get some extra freebies with your welcome packet -- a couple extra photos, etc. But most of the merchandise and gifts stuff seems to be discounts -- and discounts at the Juvestore most likely at that. Right now there's a 50% deal on a cap at the Juvestore in Torino (NOT the online store), so I'm not expecting much until I go to Torino this year.

And I would suspect that, with European commerce and privacy laws, you'll have to renew manually rather than it auto-renew.

As for the English site, it's been active for a while. There's no forums on Juventus Member, but there are other features. Not a lot to see there at the moment, but I would expect more as the season gets underway.
I am sincerely hurt Greg! :cry:

:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Regarding the special member card, there is a picture on juventusmember.com where it shows a special member card, there is indeed the word special written with a smaller font above the word member on the card.
From the looks of the site, it looks like the card is in a different color and says Special Member on it. It would make sense to make it noticeable, if they're going to do things like allow you in special stadium lines with it.

I am sincerely hurt Greg! :cry:

:D
Thanks for the correction. :D

"...except for Rami's blog post, of course!"

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Here's an update on my problems...

While they didn't respond to my email (I was too lazy to get a libero.it account and write it in Italian (since my Italian sucks)... I wrote an email on my hotmail account and banked on the fact that I have an Italian last name)... they did tweak the form so that Canadians can now enter their 6 digit postal code.

Aside from that, I had no problems and was able to sign on for a basic membership. (If I'm able to make a trip to Italy this year, I'd likely upgrade).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)