Juventus Membership (9 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
seriously, what are the benefits? what do i get if i register?
Become a Special Member and discover all the advantages and opportunities for a Juventus Member. You will immediately receive, at your home, the gift kit with the special certificate, your personal card, autographed photographs of the players and the Special Member badge.

You will have a personal e-mail address on the dominion @juventusmember.com and access to the reserved area of the site, where you can participate directly in the blogs and the events.

Plus discounts, concessions, prizes and dedicated events.

Become a Special Member at only €36.00

-

Become a Member and discover the opportunities that being part of the JuventusMember community can offer.

You will immediately receive at your home the gift kit with the special certificate signed by the captain Alessandro Del Piero and the president Cobolli, your personal card and the autographed photos of the players.

You will have a personal e-mail address on the dominion @juventusmember.com and access to the reserved area of the site.

Become a Member at only € 12.00

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Become a Special Member and discover all the advantages and opportunities for a Juventus Member. You will immediately receive, at your home, the gift kit with the special certificate, your personal card, autographed photographs of the players and the Special Member badge.

You will have a personal e-mail address on the dominion @juventusmember.com and access to the reserved area of the site, where you can participate directly in the blogs and the events.

Plus discounts, concessions, prizes and dedicated events.

Become a Special Member at only €36.00

-

Become a Member and discover the opportunities that being part of the JuventusMember community can offer.

You will immediately receive at your home the gift kit with the special certificate signed by the captain Alessandro Del Piero and the president Cobolli, your personal card and the autographed photos of the players.

You will have a personal e-mail address on the dominion @juventusmember.com and access to the reserved area of the site.

Become a Member at only € 12.00
What they said to you, when you gonna get membership card?
Can you inform us when you get it?

il_grande!

thankful to GOD!
Apr 3, 2006
Guys, i live in Egypt / Cairo, what do i have 2 do to get this card and benefits and the whole stuff?

only pay via credit card and that's it?

how much time will it be delivered to me? anybody got an idea?

lol too many questions ..

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I just coughed up 12 euros, when will i be getting my certificate and card?? Even if they rip me off, i still wont get too pissed, at least it went to a good cause.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Section from the site:

If you have something to say, say it at the stadium!

What better place than a stadium full of fans to send a message?
Send us your text, perhaps with an image and you will see it appear on the bulletin board at the Olympic Stadium.
You can choose the match during which it is to appear and we will do our best to meet your request.
The championship starts at the end of August, but you can send a message today and book the match you prefer.
See you at the stadium!

Maximum size of the photo: 2MB

AMMAAAAAZIIIINNNGGGG I know what game I'm gonna choose. Inter Merda!!!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I have two questions: 1) what the hell means title (it's above name) I mean what I suppose to write there?
2) why is there two spaces to write an adress? (what one is not enough :p)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
This is a gift from the Wallpaper Section to the rest of the non-loyal fans here who havent signed up yet (just kidding).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)