Juventus Membership (22 Viewers)

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
But if you live in the USA, you are fucked. I just spent 30 minutes trying to register, my country of residence being "Stati Uniti di America" (The English translator from juventus.com has a new job I see). However, that country is not recogized, so I'm instructed over and over to put my country in. Oh go fuck yourselves. Learn how to run a fucking website.

The last time I bought something off juvestore.com, it took 8 days for the site to accept my information. 8 fucking days, and at least 10 emails to those clowns.
Same problem here!!! The stupid site doesn't recognize the USA as a country.... um....yea...... nice going there web master.

Maybe soon they'll have an english translator that speaks, ya know, English. :tdown: :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But if you live in the USA, you are fucked. I just spent 30 minutes trying to register, my country of residence being "Stati Uniti di America" (The English translator from juventus.com has a new job I see). However, that country is not recogized, so I'm instructed over and over to put my country in. Oh go fuck yourselves. Learn how to run a fucking website.

The last time I bought something off juvestore.com, it took 8 days for the site to accept my information. 8 fucking days, and at least 10 emails to those clowns.
I feel your pain, fellow American juventino brother:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1395353&postcount=79

I've e-mailed them a few times. In Italian. And of course, no response.

I hate it when people make it so friggin' hard to give them your money. :(

Jan 7, 2007

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dear [email protected] -

You are all cafoni. Do you know what a cafone is? No? Well walk over to your bathroom, right next to the sink. Look in the mirror. THAT is a cafone.

A cafone is someone who makes a Web site to collect money from their fans and somehow forgets to add the part that allows them to collect any money or memberships. And a cafone is someone who is too retarded to return e-mail when someone is willingly ready to hand you a $50 bill, no questions asked. Even when those e-mails are written in your own Italian.

A cafone is someone who is responsible for hosting a Web site for millions of worldwide fans -- fans who regularly make the international pilgrimage to Torino to come to your games, who pay your satellite TV fees the world over even when they are in Serie B, who buy your jerseys every year -- and you cannot be bothered to post the scores of matches within 24 hours. And if it's an English-speaking audience, they will never even know whether you promoted to Serie A or not.

Where I come from, we have our own name for cafoni. They are called DMV employees -- or people who work at the Department of Motor Vehicles. They make us wait in lines, they forget they are on the job, and they generally shuffle people and paper around in the hope that it is 5pm and you can go home -- because you are otherwise unemployable.

I suggest you give up the day job and report to your local Motorizzazione Civile immediately for duty.

Thank you --

An American Juventino

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'm a special member! Huhu...although, Im not quite sure what I'll be getting on the website, I failed to re-login after my initial login expired. Sheesh..

These guys need to start working properly.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #131
    Dear [email protected] -

You are all cafoni. Do you know what a cafone is? No? Well walk over to your bathroom, right next to the sink. Look in the mirror. THAT is a cafone.

A cafone is someone who makes a Web site to collect money from their fans and somehow forgets to add the part that allows them to collect any money or memberships. And a cafone is someone who is too retarded to return e-mail when someone is willingly ready to hand you a $50 bill, no questions asked. Even when those e-mails are written in your own Italian.

A cafone is someone who is responsible for hosting a Web site for millions of worldwide fans -- fans who regularly make the international pilgrimage to Torino to come to your games, who pay your satellite TV fees the world over even when they are in Serie B, who buy your jerseys every year -- and you cannot be bothered to post the scores of matches within 24 hours. And if it's an English-speaking audience, they will never even know whether you promoted to Serie A or not.

Where I come from, we have our own name for cafoni. They are called DMV employees -- or people who work at the Department of Motor Vehicles. They make us wait in lines, they forget they are on the job, and they generally shuffle people and paper around in the hope that it is 5pm and you can go home -- because you are otherwise unemployable.

I suggest you give up the day job and report to your local Motorizzazione Civile immediately for duty.

Thank you --

An American Juventino
    :lol2:

So nice, Greg. I liked the "promotion to Serie A" part.

Mar 28, 2007
    I'm a special member! Huhu...although, Im not quite sure what I'll be getting on the website, I failed to re-login after my initial login expired. Sheesh..

These guys need to start working properly.
    i can't even upload my own picture.. sucks isnt it? :tdown:

website lousy and they are fast(all they need was 1 day) in deducting my debit account..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Dear [email protected] -

Thank you --

An American Juventino
    Hahahha :tup:

BTW I've tried to join but than I decided not to until they improve web site which I doubt they will. And I'm still waiting for someone who joined and live out of Italy cuz I'm vondering are they really gonna send us membership cards...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Well, I am probably on the Juventus terrorist list by now. I've Googled for every official with an e-mail address of @juventus.com or @juventusmember.com and sent them all an e-mail with a screenshot of the problem with a headline of:

"Tutti gli americani non possiamo pagarvi per Juventus Member!"

Translation: "every frigging Juve fan in the country cannot give you money, retard."

I have just about spammed every possible Juventus orifice with an e-mail address. I am sure I will be banned from entering the Olimpico now come October.

Mar 28, 2007
    Hahahha :tup:

BTW I've tried to join but than I decided not to until they improve web site which I doubt they will. And I'm still waiting for someone who joined and live out of Italy cuz I'm vondering are they really gonna send us membership cards...
    i live in singapore, and i had just join the membership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)