Juventus Member name thread (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
and michelangelo rampulla. we were chatting and he noticed i wore the gold pin on the collar of my jersey and excitedly claimed "member!" and i laughed and said yes and he said "i am member too" lol :D

he was very excited about the member thing. and asked if the delivery was fast. would've said "not really" but "si" escaped my mouth instead. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rampulla is the one responsible for all the fans all over the world. He's the responsible for all DOC clubs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, but why would he be a member? There's a distinct difference between fans and team officials IMO. It's odd TBH.

Aug 1, 2003
Lol I dont know, I think he meant it in a joking way because he was very excited about the whole thing, and when he said that I just said "of course you are!" and for some reason we continued laughing

wonderful person, rampulla, really. he showed my friend a message in his phone where alex msged him asking what was he doing and he showed his reply saying he was playing golf in malaysia and alex replied by saying when you come back here i want to play golf with you, something like that.

(i would've snatched the phone and memorized the number if i could.. sigh)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol I dont know, I think he meant it in a joking way because he was very excited about the whole thing, and when he said that I just said "of course you are!" and for some reason we continued laughing

wonderful person, rampulla, really. he showed my friend a message in his phone where alex msged him asking what was he doing and he showed his reply saying he was playing golf in malaysia and alex replied by saying when you come back here i want to play golf with you, something like that.

(i would've snatched the phone and memorized the number if i could.. sigh)
So where you speaking English or Italian? If English, how good is he at it? I'd like us to have a representative who's good at English.

Aug 1, 2003
His english is slightly above basic but he understands the language well. A lot of them do actually only they dont really speak it, but the team manager is very fluent in English and acts as a translator, his name is Ricardo.. Cassomething (I dont know how to spell it)

As for Rampulla, when he found out I was a member he said some long sentence in Italian and I just said "non comprendo" (shyte) and he said, "eyy, deliverrrr, was it fast??" thats mostly how he talks, words and you string it together and get it. Pretty okay, better than I anticipated actually.

Chiarenza on the other hand, I havent heard a single English word from his mouth lol, he just says ciao, buon giorno, come stai, stuff like that, but he does his talking mostly from body language :D

Sep 26, 2007
donnanocerino = donnanocerino
plus i love the juventusmember site. I didn't realize they had all those exclusive photos plus I can read Italian so I enjoyed all the blogs esp. the ones by Valeria.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd like to remind you to monitor the amount of space you waste on this forum. Think of the others who have to read your garbage.

Sep 1, 2002
Well En, I may call you En may I not? I am sure the mods will sort me out as we wouldn't want you reading garbage now, would we?

I don't think I could take another such blow from a handbag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)