Juventus Member name thread (3 Viewers)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    theyre mocking us who lack the ability to speak italian and the cash to buy a membership
    Well, there are those people who think that every time another person scratches their own ass, it must be some kind of insult or political statement directed at themselves.

Really ... if you think Juventus Membership and its discussion is about showing off or rubbing other people's faces in it, it's probably time to get over yourself. Not everything someone does is about you and revolves around you.

Not to sound rude, but seriously. Some folks are treating this like it's personal against them or something. So please relax. It really doesn't change anything as far as this forum is concerned ... no more than the people who play FM2007 with Juve players are any 'cooler', more loyal, or something like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Hardly. But since a number of us know each other online from the forums, it would be helpful to have a reference for who those are on "the other side" in Juventus Member-land.

Afterall, I fully expect this site to beat the pants off of anything Juventus Member will ever do in English anyway.
    is there a forum there?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Well, there are those people who think that every time another person scratches their own ass, it must be some kind of insult or political statement directed at themselves.

Really ... if you think Juventus Membership and its discussion is about showing off or rubbing other people's faces in it, it's probably time to get over yourself. Not everything someone does is about you and revolves around you.

Not to sound rude, but seriously. Some folks are treating this like it's personal against them or something. So please relax. It really doesn't change anything as far as this forum is concerned ... no more than the people who play FM2007 with Juve players are any 'cooler', more loyal, or something like that.
    you need to relax :D

I will buy the membership thing too once my credit card is ready, so I can't take that against me.

It is pointless to have a list here of who subscribed to that, unless if there is a forum there and people want to add each others on their buddy list. Other than that I don't see any logical reason to do this.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    No problem. But just because someone joined an online supporter group and wanted to identify others there, I don't think that's being any more of a "show-off" than someone who has joined a local chapter of Drughi and would like to know how to contact each other.

Juventus Member does not have forums. But there are places on Juventus Member where you can post things (more like a blog) where your username appears (as decided by the JM site moderators), there's a search function where you can look up other members and their profiles by their username, and the whole Web mail system is keyed off your username too. So it's not entirely irrelevant that people would be curious to know what their identities there might be.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    theyre mocking us who lack the ability to speak italian
    Take a few minutes each day. It's amazing how quickly, if you really want to you can grasp at least a working knowledge of Italian, & if you really get into it, you'll be amazed at how much more expressive it is! Then no one's going to laugh, except perhaps you for having achieved something! As for being a member of the official Juventus club, I see that as a matter of personal choice, & that only. If you dig the idea, join. If not, that's cool too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I'll be...John something, or JEM, as soon as pay day comes :agree:

Keep getting memberships yo, we gon' tare it up! :D

Ale, ale ale!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    yeah man! and like I expected, it doesn't worth. I am not even visiting there, only for the club man, only for the club. Screw those assholes and their services. :groan:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

yeah man! and like I expected, it doesn't worth. I am not even visiting there, only for the club man, only for the club. Screw those assholes and their services. :groan:
    Same here, I joined(payed) all hopefull of something great and I was really disapointed. Next year I'm defiently getting the normal membership because the special is just not worth it so far.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I didn't try the special, am sure it is nothing special. the funny thing is, you pay 12 euros for being a member and you can't even type anything in the blogs. Do I look like a fool to upgrade that so that I can write a thing or two to quote a player who won't read it anyway (It is English anway). 12 euro for nothing is enough thing to do for a Juve fan I guess!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I didn't try the special, am sure it is nothing special. the funny thing is, you pay 12 euros for being a member and you can't even type anything in the blogs. Do I look like a fool to upgrade that so that I can write a thing or two to quote a player who won't read it anyway (It is English anway). 12 euro for nothing is enough thing to do for a Juve fan I guess!
    That was actually the reason why I upgraded.. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)