Juventus: Maresca yielded to Seville (4 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont know. They've never liked him from the start. Too bad they wont give him the benefit of the doubt. Now its all for him to make or break. He's free to do well for himself without any further burdens of Juve holding on to him .

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He does not fit in Capello's tactics at all, as simple as that. Plus he said last year that he does not want a return to Juventus.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
biggest mistake we could have made. This kid could have turned out into a real champion. I am very saddened by this news. I really hope we dont see chiellini that would be pretty upsetting.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I wonder if he'll do well over there in Spain. Fiore's back after just a season despite playing 30 games (avg 60 mins/game). Di Viao got 14 goals out of 2486 mins of play from all competitions (not sure if friendlies are included) and Corradi grabbed 6 goals playing around the same number of games as Fiore.

All stats taken from the official Valencia website.

Really hope Enzo does well in Spain. Going there will be good for him. He's played in England for WBA, for the champs of Italy, for relegation battlers Piacenza and Fiorentina.

Now he will be in a team pushing for CL football. All the best Enzo, we know you can single-handedly keep a team in the top flight. Now's the chance to show us that you can drive a team for the title :p (that's if he's gonna play every game of course)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Juve needed to sell him to any club who wants him , he dont haver any place in juve
I know that mate, and I can picture that Maresca would soar his wings there. That's y some of us r upbeat about this move :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)