Juventus Malaysian Fan Club We Need Your Help (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
Greetings fellow Juventinis,

We at Juventus Malaysian Fan Club need some help from you. Actually we need to know how can we get the recognitions and authorizations from Juventus to start our own Fan Club (legally) here in Malaysia. Actually Sally (SallyInzaghi), she called Juventus HQ in Turin, but unfortunately there's no one can speak in English. We've sent them few emails regading this matter, but there's no single reply from them so far.

In order for us to proceed with our agenda (trip to Turin, sponsors, etc), we need Juventus recognitions and authorizations.

So anyone can help us with this? We need to get it done as soon as possible. Please help us!

Thank you and we really appreciate your help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Juventus Football Club S.p.A.
C.so Galileo Ferraris 32, 10128 Torino
Phone +39 011 65631
Fax +39 011 5119214

this one didn't work?!

Anyway, good luck with your efforts, I think that's a great idea. Have fun!! :):thumb:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Maybe you could write a letter detailing your efforts and explaining what you're doing, then get it translated and fax it? :undecide:

OP
epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Juventus Football Club S.p.A.
    C.so Galileo Ferraris 32, 10128 Torino
    Phone +39 011 65631
    Fax +39 011 5119214

this one didn't work?!

Anyway, good luck with your efforts, I think that's a great idea. Have fun!! :):thumb:

I think thats the address and the phone number that sally called before.

OP
    epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    yes we're organizing an official Juventus Malaysia Fan Club! Please guys, we really really need your help. We try to call Juventus Londra in London for their help, but the phone number thats they had in their web page is not in service.

What should we do then? Any suggestions? All we need is the official recognitions and authorizations from Juventus Football Club! Please HELP and GUIDE us here!

Thanks guys.

OP
    epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    We really really need some help and guidance from you guys who i think can help us to get the official recognitions and authorizations from Juventus Football Club in Turin. What can we do, what we really need to do?

Sally had already make few calls to Juventus in Turin, but it seems no one there who can speak English! Thats the main problem here. We also calles Juventus Londra in London to get some assist from them, but the number that we took from the internet can't no longer be used. We really need to get it all done by this year, so that we can proceed with our agenda. We're thinking to have our own Juventus Malaysia Official Web Site and Forums Site and etc.(the only thing that we have now is yahoo groups. Can u imagine that?) We can't do anything about that since there's no recognitions from Juventus Football Club yet!

Is there anyone in Turin or Italy who can really HELP us with all this? Please guys, if u have any friends or relatives who can HELP us to make our dreams come true (Malaysia's 1st SERIE A Fan Club and it's gotta be Juventus, coz it makes me SICK when I see all the English Football Fan Club here :) ) please let us know how can we get their Official recognitions and authorizations! U can e-mail us at [email protected] or [email protected] . We really appreciates your help!

Thaks,

Forza Bianconeri

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Maybe you could write a letter detailing your efforts and explaining what you're doing, then get it translated and fax it? :undecide:
    this seems like an good option, have you tried it?! Or what about explaining all this to someone who speaks Italian and then let him/her call there?!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Yeh....we'll be the only members...:down: along with some people from Melbourne and Perth......:down:

Lets make it happen, gray!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i dunno what a fan club's supposed to do, though :embarass: It's extremely difficult to get any decent material to offer to members, and the best we could do in terms of watching matches together is to find someone who's subscribed to ESPN :)

btw did u see the Aus - Solomon Islands thread? Why don't we catch the game together? ;)

OP
    epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    our dreams is about to come true..thanx guys..we'll have our own Juventus Malaysia Fan Club soon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)