Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m loving the fans booing the bullshit we are witnessing on the field.

And a big lol @ the pathetic ultras chanting against the rest of the fans and calling them a “shitty crowd” No fuck you and your Allegri loving bullshit.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,891
    we didn't play bad until the penalty

then we simply fell back to a deep depression

mentally weak bunch of pussies, it's really pointless to analyze anything
    We do some things okay, but it's only for a few minutes at a time here and there. The same problems continually in midfield and linking to attack.

Absolute malaise and has been for weeks. When a club gets into that situation you can only make changes, it basically never corrects itself.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,893
    Why is the cuck owner not selling the club

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    To who? At half time?

I’m loving the fans booing the bullshit we are witnessing on the field.

And a big lol @ the pathetic ultras chanting against the rest of the fans and calling them a “shitty crowd” No fuck you and your Allegri loving bullshit.
    What is the political reasoning for their stance? Has to be something. No fan is enjoying this.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Over 2 and a half games without a goal, and we don't look like stopping that run.

Vlahovic easily our best player but the build up to get him chances is dreadful. Everything is so slow and we'd rather play a cut back to a player standing still 25 yards out than get it in the box.

Locatelli has played okay but looks completely incapable of opening a team up. Rabiot has been poor and adds to the problem of slow play. It's a sad day when you look at Guendouzi and think he'd add a lot to our midfield.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)