Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
To who? At half time?

What is the political reasoning for their stance? Has to be something. No fan is enjoying this.
Lol..
It is going to be a very long wait before we get back to becoming an EU power..
I was thinking of this team, squad, fraud at the helm, shitty league.. unless wealthy owners buy Juve and maybe Milan and are willing to splash money left and right, we are becoming a wanna be Porto/Ajax

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One shot on target? I call that progress. Hey, at least it's better than zero.

The Ultras are a bunch of moronic retards anyway - halfwits with a combined total of two brain cells.

The other fans look so engrossed, completely captivated by the copious amounts of riveting football they're witnessing - I can sense the enthusiasm oozing from their pores.

Durden

May 11, 2006
A midfield of Sturaro, Blasi and Gianniccheda wouldn't have been less creative than this bunch in midfield. Molinaro was less of a joke than the two clowns on the flanks.
Because he has lost the locker room. They don’t believe in this project anymore and the enthusiasm is completely gone. Only way to fix this and get a reaction, is to fire Allegri

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Over 2 and a half games without a goal, and we don't look like stopping that run.

Vlahovic easily our best player but the build up to get him chances is dreadful. Everything is so slow and we'd rather play a cut back to a player standing still 25 yards out than get it in the box.

Locatelli has played okay but looks completely incapable of opening a team up. Rabiot has been poor and adds to the problem of slow play. It's a sad day when you look at Guendouzi and think he'd add a lot to our midfield.
Tacconi, an absolute legend, said it best a few days ago. He said this team could keep playing for 3 hours and still not score a single goal. Pretty accurate and obvious to anyone, except the delusional coward aka the bald fraudulent fuckstick pseudo coach earning 7+ million a year to pretend to know what he's doing. A fucking disgraceful and despicable human being, just as much as he's a classless garbage coach.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because he has lost the locker room. They don’t believe in this project anymore and the enthusiasm is completely gone. Only way to fix this and get a reaction, is to fire Allegri
100%

- - - Updated - - -

Yalla Ya Kos Omein Omak - wanted to smash the TV when I saw the smug cunt walking out, but I'll end up having to buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)