Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That was a terrible miss, but I think that Miretti was our only good player in Empoli's side of the pitch. The others were just useless.
Locatelli's passing and McKennie's overall performance were just sad.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Massive test for us.

When down to 10 you need everyone to step up. Instead we have had too many players having poor games. Locatelli's passing has been abysmal. Miretti really poor and always wants an age to do anything. Alex Sandro and Kostic poor too.

I think Vlahovic has led the line well despite being isolated.

If we want to win this we need to do something to open it up and not let them set up with an extra player. That means moving the ball quickly, especially from goal kicks and having someone who can beat a player. Yildiz is essential if we want to win.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just can;t understand why we play like this even with 10 players?Why the fuck.Let's play football,not calculate.We will win this .But not with parking the bus.Vlahovic is isolated.Miretti should score that.Cambiasso and Kostic did nothing.Fuck its a must win.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Resting your captain for an absolute turd in defence and randomly starting Milik when his replacement has played well when we are playing one game a week send the complete wrong message to the team.

They’ve gone out there believing their own hype and probably thought this would be a simple game.

Milik has made a quite a few lunges after a shit first touch, this time he got punished.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thats what you get when you start Milik instead of inform Yildiz. Trully retarded move. We need to win here but with 10 vs 11, its gonna take something special. Id take off Mckennie and bring on Yildiz.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just can;t understand why we play like this even with 10 players?
That's how good we are. In these situations individual talent is important. I remember when Mandzukic got a red card against Udinese in 2016 or 2017 around the 25th minute at 2:1, then it was 2:2, and still we won the match 6:2. I think that was Khedira's hat-trick match in which Pjanic shone in midfield. This time we have Locatelli instead of Pjanic, and it shows.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Resting your captain for an absolute turd in defence and randomly starting Milik when his replacement has played well when we are playing one game a week send the complete wrong message to the team.

They’ve gone out there believing their own hype and probably thought this would be a simple game.

Milik has made a quite a few lunges after a shit first touch, this time he got punished.
You understand Danilo would be suspended for Inter if he got a yellow today, right? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)