Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (193 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
One thing is for sure, allegri can't wait to.make changes..he needs to adjust and make them at half time. If the team comes out and no changes are made then he literally needs a fucking bullet in his head and in his balls!

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
That was a terrible miss, but I think that Miretti was our only good player in Empoli's side of the pitch. The others were just useless.
Locatelli's passing and McKennie's overall performance were just sad.
Agreed. I think Miretti sticks out like a sore thumb because he often gets into very good positions but his end product is poor, whereas alternatives like Rabbit and McKennie so rarely get themselves in that position so remain hidden and often don’t look like they’ve done much wrong.

Jul 2, 2006
One thing is for sure, allegri can't wait to.make changes..he needs to adjust and make them at half time. If the team comes out and no changes are made then he literally needs a fucking bullet in his head and in his balls!
our starting line-up was the adjustment he made. this is the only kind of adjustment you should expect from a dimwit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Saw him warming up I bet we would do this exact change
Cynical me thinks that it won't happen before 75th minute. Miretti runs a lot and that's an important quality when you're down to 10. But without Yildiz, or someone with similar quality, Vlahovic is completely useless. so I hope change happens sooner rather than later.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That was a terrible miss, but I think that Miretti was our only good player in Empoli's side of the pitch. The others were just useless.
Locatelli's passing and McKennie's overall performance were just sad.
Unfortunately I agree.
That being said it is too much of a risk subbing anyone else but Miretti if we introduce Yildiz

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That's how good we are. In these situations individual talent is important. I remember when Mandzukic got a red card against Udinese in 2016 or 2017 around the 25th minute at 2:1, then it was 2:2, and still we won the match 6:2. I think that was Khedira's hat-trick match in which Pjanic shone in midfield. This time we have Locatelli instead of Pjanic, and it shows.
Probably you are right ,but parking the bus on our own turf against Empoli?Even with a Primavera team we can't do that.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
You understand Danilo would be suspended for Inter if he got a yellow today, right? Lol
Yes, but you concentrate on your next game in my opinion and don’t look further ahead. And even if you do drop him, at least field Rugani who is less of a turd.
Most our wins have been built off defensive solidity and scraping by, so I’d have taken the risk.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Yes, but you concentrate on your next game in my opinion and don’t look further ahead. And even if you do drop him, at least field Rugani who is less of a turd.
Most our wins have been built off defensive solidity and scraping by, so I’d have taken the risk.
Yes and no. Nothing wrong with planning ahead...but he still had better choices than sandro and there was no need for milik to start...a milik and vlahovic duo upfront is just fucking ridiculously shit.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's not Max's fault that Milik is a fucking idiot but you really should never start Milik and Vlahovic. That ahit wouldn't have worked 40 years ago. You need to change the formation if there's a lack of alternatives. It's a Sunday League combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)