Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Udinese will struggle this year with that defense. The goals have come from individual brainfarts. We're putting pressure (finally! yeeha!) but it's still disjointed and a good team would easily break it down since it is disjointed. We are not pressing collectively, which leaves large gaps to be exploited in-between lines. It was the same last year but even more scattered the few times we did try. I hope we can rectify it during the season and push the team higher up once we put the pressure on them.

Huge improvements compared to last year, everything looks better. Surprised Sandro got the nod when we were playing against Beto.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is the issue with starting Cambiaso at left, we have no one on the bench that can play right wingback after Weah lol Mckennie lol

Weah had a weak lost puppy half. I guess Mckennie just there to tactically keep the positioning and hustle. Don't expect anything from him wide. Opponents won't either, so we will overload on left and become more predictable to stop.

Maybe could subbed in Kostic left and moved Cambiaso right since he is right footed.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This is the issue with starting Cambiaso at left, we have no one on the bench that can play right wingback after Weah lol Mckennie lol

Weah had a weak lost puppy half. I guess Mckennie just there to tactically keep the positioning and hustle. Don't expect anything from him wide.

Maybe could subbed in Kostic left and moved Cambiaso right since he is right footed.
Then we lose having him inverted in the middle. Which has really paid off in the 1st half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)