Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is Weah originally a fullback? Positionally he was a huge suspect. But I don't want to criticize after such an excellent result. Keep going boys.
He is originally a right winger, who was used as RB/LB last season. Prolly awkwardly tactically.

As he is being tactically this half in defense positioning. Seen chiesa and Danilo instruct him few times after they cleaned up after him. But it happens, he is new.

He is mainly there for his pace and quick decision jag making joining attacks. Not so much for defensive sense.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He is originally a right winger, who was used as RB/LB last season. Prolly awkwardly tactically.

As he is being tactically this half in defense positioning. Seen chiesa and Danilo instruct him few times after they cleaned up after him. But it happens, he is new.

He is mainly there for his pace and quick decision jag making joining attacks. Not so much for defensive sense.
On 2-3 occasions his defending reminded me of Kostic's defending when he played fullback, and that's why I asked. He looked like a winger turned into fullback.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent half - night and day from the past 2 seasons. We look confident, willing to press, driven, organised and energetic. Suddenly we seem like a youthful team with focus and a bit of swagger. The early goal helps but we haven't seen this on so long.

Only disappointments are that we still haven't created a huge amount of chances given our dominance. I also thought Rabiot despite the goal has been poor. I thought Weah has been easily our weakest player, he looks a bit lost tactically. I'm not sure he is trying to copy Cambiaso's role or stay wide.

Cambiaso has been really good. Tactically he has created so many problems for Udinese. The only criticism is that he has been a bit lazy getting back.

Miretti has been slack a couple of times but his movement between the lines has been excellent and helped open them up.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Surprisingly good performance so far tbh, even with the mandatory fair share of potentially costly brainfarts included we still controlled the game for large chunks and been barelly threatened at all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
On 2-3 occasions his defending reminded me of Kostic's defending when he played fullback, and that's why I asked. He looked like a winger turned into fullback.
That's actually what he is. In fact he is a striker turned into a winger, then turned into a fullback.

Positionally this is still a learning experience for him. Especially in Italy that's like doubly more tactically to adjust to then the French league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)