Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not a bad performance by the team. On another day, this would have been a hat-trick for Vlahović, but it's not his day at all. He was even carded and he'll miss the next match.
Bremer is intimidated by Osimhen. Last year he had the worst match of his career here in Naples, and it left some scars.
Alcaraz has been seriously bad.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not a bad performance by the team. On another day, this would have been a hat-trick for Vlahović, but it's not his day at all. He was even carded and he'll miss the next match.
Bremer is intimidated by Osimhen. Last year he had the worst match of his career here in Naples, and it left some scars.
Very slow, adds nothing to this team, especially having his price tag.

Mar 12, 2019
That Bremer yellow was unfair, there was a clear foul by Osimhen before he made the tackle.. He was doing fine until that minute, the fucking ref gave him yellow, and gave wings to Osimhen to bully and provoke Bremer now for the rest of the match. It’s moments like these that happen all the time against us. Same with that foul on Miretti that could have been a clear yellow for Rahmani

Jun 27, 2011
Agree. This feels like we're doing everything right, yet we're 0-1 down. A sign of lack of quality

Mar 12, 2019
Inter fixing the league and making sure that we won't win it?
I’m not talking about Inter, I’m talking about Juve these last two seasons especially.. there is a tendency to book our players very easy and a couple of them in the first half, fouls given to opposition is not given to us, same as Var charade and penalties. I’m not saying that we are not shit and that is all referees fault, but it is clear that it’s happening a lot, as you can see tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)