Juventus - LIVE Matches 2023-24 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I dislike so much this mentality of sitting and waiting for the game to end.
Instead of putting 5 or 6 goals past a terrible team ,we are left with watching a comedy of errors in the second half.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seems like people need reminder.

Its not sexy football, but its good effective football. He sees ball, he crosses ball (computing error first months by hitting opponents leg 24/7) goal = job done.
Exactly. I think he's getting bashed because his play is not attractive. But he's a vital player. Not to mention that we were pretty shit last season too, yet he stood out with those crazy assists. I can't believe people say he "blasts the ball" lol... then why the fuck don't other players get so many assists? And we're not talking about his Juve stay here. But just look at his stats for the past 5-6 years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's what I dislike about this transfer mercato. We have so many garbage players yet when we're selling, we're selling those we shouldn't. Makes zero sense.

IMO I'd loan out Iling for a year or two.
We can't sell the garbage players cause other teams won't give them the salaries we do. Kostic has only one role in this formation and its one covered by two other, younger, players

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Kostic is a good player but one of him or Iling Jr. will leave, especially with no European football we don't need 3 players for that role
Oooor... heres a craaaaazy idea... maybe before testing Illing as a mezzala or put Mck in that role... maaaaaaybe Allegri could have tried to test Illing in the rigth side in at least one game in the pre season

BTW.. Cambiaso can actually play in the rigth side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)