Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Jokes aside, Paredes' passing has mostly been good.

But why are we not playing with any fucking width. We have Milik and Vlahovic on the pitch :lol: Whip it into the fucking box. Why the hell play it into their feet? Cremonese are notoriously oblivious how to defend crosses as well.
But he, like everyone else, takes way too long on the ball.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Performance has been decent until we get to the box.

We need to start using the width more. Cremonese have far too many players in the middle to pass through them. Get Cuadrado and Chiesa to hit the byline, drag defenders out and get crosses in for Milik/Vlahovic.

I don't think Milik was the best move for Pogba. I'm guessing we are resting Di Maria and Kostic, but Illing on the left and Chiesa on the right or middle would have been interesting.

Paredes has been decent and Fagioli has looked like the only one to open them up in the middle.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Performance has been decent until we get to the box.

We need to start using the width more. Cremonese have far too many players in the middle to pass through them. Get Cuadrado and Chiesa to hit the byline, drag defenders out and get crosses in for Milik/Vlahovic.

I don't think Milik was the best move for Pogba. I'm guessing we are resting Di Maria and Kostic, but Illing on the left and Chiesa on the right or middle would have been interesting.

Paredes has been decent and Fagioli has looked like the only one to open them up in the middle.
Illing did too well when he last got a chance, he is being punished by Allegri for his sins.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Its true Pogba was a stupid decision but Dybala was still a good decision imo

He's missed this recent stretch for Roma too when they needed him most. Probably not getting CL football now.

Neither deserve more than 4M a season.

Pogba deserves literally nothing though tbf
Whilst I agree, there is a debate to be had.

My point was a certain logic was likely applied to not renewing Dybala (injury prone + high salary) but then that same logic was not applied to acquiring a player with the same issues that summer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yeah have to say though I’ve never been a huge fan. 7m is okay though if he was a third option, he ain’t starter material. Since we have Kean as third option I’d probably don’t sign him
For 7m we get a player who at least gets into position. On the other hand there’s another dude in the same team earning 3 times as much and cost 10 times more for being a tree stump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)